- Brand new opportunity to lead and drive THE ICONIC's Sport social channels!
- Full, time permanent role with work from home flexibility.
- Work in partnership with a highly established Social team. Learn and grow with group of talented people all working to a common goal of producing great content for our audiences across all THE ICONICs platforms!
Life at THE ICONIC...
Our culture of learning is an environment that supports and encourages the collective discovery, sharing and application of knowledge. This helps us to continually improve, achieve goals and attain new possibilities every day. From our ways of working and collaboration to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it!
What will you be doing...
- Brainstorm and execute new, creative approaches to social media campaigns and stay atop of emerging trends, technologies, publishers and influencers.
- Drive growth for channels.
- Reports to and collaborates with Social Media Manager to build and execute social strategy.
- Plan and execute marketing and promotion tactics to increase engagement, traffic and conversions.
- Ideation and creation of relevant, original content for marketing stories, campaigns and brand partnerships.
- Ownership of the relevant THE ICONIC’s social media channels from content management to reporting.
- Work with the performance marketing team on paid assets and paid social media marketing initiatives.
- Working closely with influencers in the fitness and activewear space, including organising briefs for above mentioned stories
- Spearhead all contests and giveaways.
- Liaise with graphics teams to create assets for social.
- Attend and cover product launches and brand activations to capture content.
- Community engagement.
- Stay up to date with all the latest stories, leveraging them to create content ideas.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Comfortable working to deadlines.
- Known for a keen eye for detail, accountability and organisational skills.
- A creative mind, ready to pivot and create content on the go.
- An enthusiastic attitude and a genuine love of our brand.
- An ability to multitask and problem solve autonomously.
- An innate digital and mobile first approach.
- Passion for emojis 😉
- 2+ years experience working in Social Media with a passion for all things #Sport related!
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to your the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]