If you’re looking to make the move to a growing company making a real, positive difference in the world, a role in our Client Support Team might be for you!
We’re an Australian, venture-backed ed-tech startup with global ambitions and an overarching mission to improve education. Our in-house content production, tech, sales, and support functions are unified in supporting secondary students and teachers across Australia to achieve outstanding learning outcomes with our innovative education resources.
Our Client Support Team is responsible for ensuring that we’re solving problems for our customers and giving them experiences that delight and strengthen their use of Edrolo. We’re growing quickly and as our volume of clients continues to grow, our Client Support Team is vital in providing timely and accurate responses to meet the evolving needs of students and teachers using our resources. We’re hiring for a number of roles across our team to ensure we can continue to provide exceptional support and service to our valued clients. Whether you come from an entry level customer support background or have years of specialised experience in a support team, we want to hear from you!
- Provide exceptional service and support to our clients and end users via phone and email
- Take ownership for diagnosing and solving problems from start to finish
- Appropriately escalate queries and collaborate with other team members to resolve complex requests
- Help us meet individual and team efficacy metrics, including SLAs, first response times, and customer effort scores
- Become an expert on Edrolo’s products and features whilst also practicing your empathy to support our clients
Does the following sound like you?
- You’re customer-focused and love the sense of satisfaction that comes with solving problems and responding to the needs of our growing customer base.
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills, and enjoy engaging with customers on the phone.
- You’re results-oriented and thrive in metrics-driven environments - you’re always striving to maintain a high customer satisfaction score or reduce your average solution time for customer queries.
- You’re committed to working in customer support for at least two years, and enjoy everything that comes along with customer care roles
- Improving education is important to you and you understand the power that improving education can have on people individually, their communities, and the wider world.
We believe in casting a wide net to find the best possible team members. If a role in the Client Support Team sounds exciting to you, get in touch – we would love to hear from you.
About the offer
We’re looking forward to a great new Edroller joining our team and want to empower them to achieve great things with us. In return we’re offering the opportunity to:
- Be part of an organisation that genuinely believes in its mission to improve education
- Access true career development and progression opportunities driven by fast business growth
- Access an annual professional self-development fund to support your ongoing professional development
- Make a meaningful contribution to our clients and end users
- Work alongside talented, passionate and fun colleagues
- Flexible working hours and casual dress
We’re actively looking for great talent to join us and we’re recruiting for these positions on a rolling basis.
- Simply hit apply and tell us more about you and your interest in this position. We look for applicants who can demonstrate their passion for our mission and their genuine interest in this role
- We believe in transparency and in our conversations with applicants we’ll share with you what the rest of the process looks like