Rezdy’s is the world’s leading independent B2B booking and distribution provider in the experiences sector. Our vision is to ‘power the Experiences industry’ - the travel industry’s third largest sector - with our cloud based platform. Our Head of Product is critical to putting our product at the heart of our ambitions.
The Head of Product will inspire a growing Product & Design team to deliver their best work, supported by the right processes. Informed by strong communication & relationships with our business leaders globally, they will drive the evolution of our existing product strategy.
You will bring your customer empathy and insights, analytical abilities and creativity to a role that cuts across both the broader business and multiple product teams. You will be a strong stakeholder not only managing relationships with sales, support, partnerships, marketing and account management, but also your direct peer groups of Product Managers and Engineers from across our product teams.
What you'll do:
- Champion a product vision and strategy that is aligned to Rezdy’s mission, long term business goals & product principles - in collaboration with the CEO and Executive team.
- Define and deliver product objectives consistent with the product strategy and that will contribute to achieving the company’s growth targets.
- Communicate product vision strategy and objectives to all key stakeholders as well as the company at large, regularly & effectively.
- Define, evangelise, and operationalise a clear and specific product development process, gaining buy-in and alignment with all necessary stakeholders. Ensure that such a process is optimised for learning and continual improvement.
- Identify product opportunities, link them to tangible outcomes and introduce frameworks to assess, prioritise and measure against objectives.
- Drive product innovation and implement a product management framework and processes that are easily scaled, simple and understood by all.
- Grow and manage a fit-for-purpose multi-discipline Product function. Coach and lead across the organisation so that everyone can succeed in their work.
- Recruit, hire and develop world-class product talent. Providing effective management and career growth for this team.
Who you are:
- You have experience in a senior level product leadership role with a demonstrable ability to lead product vision and strategy in support of company objectives.
- You are creative and collaborative by nature with superb interpersonal skills and analytical abilities.
- You are a skilled manager and coach with experience growing talent at both junior and senior levels.
- You have experience with complex B2B SaaS products and platforms.
- You have worked extensively with technical teams and engineers.
- You are customer obsessed and focussed on delivering value through your product.
- You are curious and passionate about technology and how it can improve people's lives.
- You enjoy finding ways to delight customers and deepen relationships
- You have a global mindset and experience working with geographically dispersed teams in a high-growth SaaS company
- You thrive in a fun environment that has maintained its start-up feel - giving you the space to grow.
- You are passionate about continuing to grow your Product Management skills.
- Work with a passionate and dynamic team not just within Product but across all areas of Rezdy
- Growth, experiential learning and opportunities for development
- Diverse Scale-up culture - your direct contribution will make an impact
- Paid parental leave and flexible working arrangements including working from home
- Your Rezdy anniversary day off to thank you for a great year!