Who we are?
Apromore is a leading provider of open-source solutions for process mining and AI-driven business process improvement. Our vision is to democratize process mining by enabling organizations to achieve digital transparency and operational excellence. We’ve helped dozens of organizations leverage the full potential of their business transactional data to enhance their productivity, product & service quality, and compliance. Our process mining platform is the result of over ten years of research and innovation at The University of Melbourne and several other universities worldwide. Our customers include leading companies in the banking, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, and government sectors. To learn more, visit https://apromore.com [link removed].
Who are we looking for?
You will be part of the team that transforms our leading-edge product roadmap into enjoyable user experiences. Your mission will be to ensure that each of Apromore’s features is tested to the highest quality standards, ready to delight our users. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Author test cases and test strategies
- Design, create and execute manual and automated tests
- Write clear, reproducible bug reports and collaborate with developers to get them fixed
- Mentor a team of junior testers and drive them to follow best testing practices
- Perform smoke screen testing as part of our release process
- Work collaboratively with our development teams to build a solid understanding of testing objectives and requirements
- Liaise with key stakeholders including development team coordinators, product managers and analysts.
What you will bring to Apromore.
- At least 5-year experience as a tester / QA engineer in a professional software development environment.
- Experience with a wide range of software test categories: integration, smoke, interface, performance, load, compatibility testing, etc.
- Experience with test automation tools, e.g. Selenium and Postman
- Experience in writing test plans, test designs and test cases
- Experience creating and maintaining test documentation
- Experience testing data-intensive, multi-tiered applications assembled from micro-services
- Solid understanding of testing processes and best practices
- Experience testing Java Web applications is highly desirable
- Tertiary qualification in an IT related field
- ISTQB/ISEB certification is a bonus.
Equity and Diversity.
We are a multi-cultural company committed to equal opportunity in employment and welfare. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment.
- Location: Melbourne, Australia.
- Employment type: full-time, continuing.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible work arrangement, incl. working from home.
- Work rights: Australian permanent residency or citizenship required.
For inquiries on this position, contact us at [email protected] [link removed].