About the company
Donesafe is Australia’s fastest-growing cloud workplace health, safety and compliance platform. Known as “The People’s Safety Software”, Donesafe is built with the user in mind and is designed to ease the administrative burden and cost of WHS management. Donesafe, by making WHS management easier and more efficient, creates a safer, happier workforce. With over 1,000,000 + users ranging from sole trader businesses to Global 500 and ASX 50 companies, Donesafe is one of the fastest growing-startups in Australia.
About the role
Solid communication skills and an affinity with technology.
- Execute finance payment processing functions
- Provide methods for operational efficiencies through process re-engineering and suggest technological solutions
- Work across the organisation to help improve our processes and the experience for our team members, customers, and internal stakeholders.
- Set up of subscriptions and issue invoices
- Work with the Donesafe team to help manage, track payments on accounts.
- Manage client enquiries
- Manage and report on the payment process and escalate issues to the relevant stakeholders in the business.
- General accounts receivable activities
- Operate professionally and ethically ensuring properly documented processes are followed at all times, and risks are managed and reported.
Your technical and interpersonal skills are equally paramount. You should be looking for an organisation where you can make an impact and benefit from seeing the fruits of your labour.
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all:
- 1-2 years in finance payment operations experience
- Basic understanding of accounts receivable and Purchase Order processes.
- An Understanding of subscription management, experience with Chargebee & Xero would be useful.
- Be able to work across multiple areas of a business to report and help to improve efficiencies.
- Ability to do basic process mapping/flowcharting and document current processes.
- Have had experience working with clients to articulate and manage them through the payments process.
- Have a basic ability to be able to report on data and understanding of BI tools.
- Be able to interpret payment Milestones and contract requirements
In addition, you will likely have an Accounting / Finance qualification or other relevant experience or qualifications. The role also requires the ability to prioritise your work and have excellent written and communication skills.
The Donesafe team love coming to work in our awesome office in Pyrmont and that’s not just because of the building. Being a startup, our workers have the freedom to work together and autonomously. The Donesafe team are enthusiastic, resourceful and honest. The thing that brings us to work every day is the firmly held belief that we’re making a serious difference in the WHS space and by proxy, a positive difference in the lives of everyday workers. Also, a dollop of geekiness will not be out of place at Donesafe.
- Autonomy and support in your day to day activities.
- Become part of a fast-growing team and make your mark
- Work in funky offices with break-out spaces and some great perks including ping pong, hoops, and a fridge full of beers all in the heart of Pyrmont, Sydney.
- Work with a fun, friendly team of like-minded people
- Salary package with a focus on work-life balance