HotDoc is a Melbourne based company, which was founded in 2012. We started out as a humble online bookings company, but we’ve since evolved into a patient engagement platform, which helps 7m+ patients and 21,000+ health professionals communicate more effectively and build stronger relationships.
What’s in it for you
The HotDoc Marketing team is growing fast and will be increasing by 50 per cent in the next three months.
We’ve played a key role in helping Australia get vaccinated this year. As Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll get to work closely with the team of Product Marketers, Customer Marketers, Product Manager, creatives and external agencies who helped make all this happen.
While our work with the vaccine rollout will continue, now’s also the time for you to help us improve the healthcare experience of everyone in Australia by building HotDoc’s presence in a wide range of other medical markets across Australia.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and execute multi-channel, end-to-end B2B marketing campaigns to increase the sales pipeline and demo requests, while monitoring conversion rates and optimising campaigns at each stage.
- Create, manage and continuously improve marketing automated funnels in HubSpot and report on their lead nurturing and conversion effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to help identify new opportunities and campaign ideas and uncover market trends.
- Help establish HotDoc as a leading voice in the healthcare industry, raising awareness of HotDoc as Australia’s only true patient engagement platform.
What you must have to apply for this role
- Minimum five years full-time experience in growth/digital marketing roles, preferably in B2B SaaS.
- Extensive experience working with HubSpot, including automations, reporting, dashboard creation and pipeline management.
- Experience with paid digital media, with the ability to clearly articulate campaign objectives and guidance to external agencies.
- Experience with end-to-end B2B acquisition campaigns, including the nurture of prospects post lead generation.
- Excellent strategic thinking and problem solving skills, with the ability to understand a problem and then clearly communicate and execute a strategy to overcome it.
You’re just the person we’re looking for if you can demonstrate
- You’re a socially conscious person who wants to be in a role that positively impacts Australian healthcare
- Are empathetic and care about doing right by others
- Take ownership of problems and their solutions
- Are prepared to speak up and question the status quo
- You’re passionate about technology, health IT and/or SaaS
What do our employees love about working for HotDoc?
- We are an employee first company - to provide the best possible patient experience, we need to look out for our employees
- You will have the flexibility to work from our office which is full of natural light, lush greenery and a balcony that overlooks the Yarra River and to work from the comfort of your home.
- We have drinks on our balcony every Friday night.
- Our kitchen is full of fresh fruit, snacks, Kombucha & serious coffee machine. We have free breakfast on a Monday and free lunch on Fridays.
- Your calendar is pretty full here - we have monthly events (think beer tasting, cooking & painting master classes) that you can enjoy from the office or the comfort of your own home & movie nights, book clubs, guest speakers.
- Access to fortnightly fItness subsidy, yearly mindfulness subsidy, 2x weekly in-house yoga sessions, health coaching and access to nutrition and exercise advice.
- Access to a dedicated clinical psychologist through our Employee Assistance Program.
Watch a video about what it is like to work at HotDoc here
HotDoc is a place where you can be you.
We celebrate diversity at HotDoc and completed a Census in 2020 which is our first step to transparently reporting on diversity data gathered annually from all employees.
We welcome applications of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you would like to find out more about our Census results and how we celebrate diversity, please click here.