Brighte is Australia’s leading point of sale finance platform for solar, batteries & home improvements.
We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies, having been ranked the 2nd fastest growing Technology Business in Australia (and 4th fastest in APAC) in the Deloitte Fast 50/500 (2019) and recently winning the inaugural Finder Green Award (2020).
We’re a high performing team that is backed by Airtree Ventures, Mike Cannon-Brookes’ Grok Investments, Kim Jackson and Scott Farquhar’s Skip Capital as well as Qualgro Partners. We’re also recognised as a leading FinTech by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG & H2 Ventures in their Fintech 100 list.
We continue to expand into exciting new products and channels that support vendors and their customers in the energy & home improvement industries, and we have only just started on what we want to achieve.
We’re customer centric, innovative, accountable and inclusive, with a passion to make a difference.
What you will do
The Operations Manager will partner with and support the of Head of Operations, and the Operations team to drive performance excellence, deliver operational change, and frequently stepping into BAU activity to maintain service level standards with Brighte Vendors and Customers.
- Alongside the Head of Operations, you will deliver the roadmap that strives for continuous improvement and service delivery transformation using contemporary practices of CX, UX and agile methodologies.
- Deliver projects and initiatives that optimise the Cost to Establish (CTE) and Cost to Service (CTS) and enable Brighte to grow without a commensurate increase in FTE and cost.
- Manage the delivery of contemporary contact solutions for customers, integrating the contact centre with our core receivables platform and utilising contact centre technology to optimise workforce planning.
- Work closely with Product and Technology to input into the scope of, and sign-off on, projects and change that impact Operations (including changes to product design and customer promotions)
- Oversee the deployment of processes into Operations through rigorous user acceptance testing (especially as it relates to the core receivables platform) and change management to ensure execution success.
- Identify areas of efficiency and make recommendations for new solutions.
- Hands on support to the whole operations team, and preparedness to backfill and step into a range of roles on short notice as required.
- Put in place effective systems that report on and monitor activities, including the interpretation of information and recommend actions.
- The breadth of activities could range from customer services, customer solutions (collections), settlements and/or credit activities as required.
What we are looking for
- Extensive experience working with loan management platforms in an operational capacity across the whole value chain (applications, settlements, loan management, collections) within financial services
- Deep empathy for the customer experience
- Applies broad and comprehensive understanding in multiple functional areas and executes in accordance to guidelines
- Comfortable working autonomously and in a matrix environment
- Executes with urgency and pragmatism
- Leverages analytics and test and learn
- High affinity and comfort with technology
- Highly motivated and capable to grow and expand in the role in accordance with business growth and expansion
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Highly driven to achieve and exceed business goals
- Demonstrates Brighte’s values
More reasons to work for us - Brighte Perks:
- Competitive salary and opportunity to participate in our Employee Share Option Plan- we want to build a successful company and success means creating and sharing this value together
- Awesome team culture
- We offer flexible working options to support the Whole You
- Competitive Parental (including secondary) leave policy
- An inclusive workplace where we celebrate diversity
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program, which includes 6 sessions for financial, work, relationship, or wellbeing support
- We celebrate and shine a light on our accomplishments and everyday victories through our Brighte Stars Recognition and Reward program
- We like to surprise, delight, and have fun together through social and team events
- A well-stocked pantry with lots of goodies, including daily fresh fruit, espresso coffee, yoghurt, Tim Tams and many more snacks to make work feel a little more like home
- We have beer, Kombucha and wine on tap and a ping pong table (of course)
- End-of-Trip Facilities available for bicycle parking, and showers with towels and hair dryers provided
If you’re ready to step into a business and culture that will challenge and excite you, submit an application to [email protected] and let’s make a difference together.