As an established Australian born business, we’re proud to be ranked 3rd for the AFR's Best Places to Work 2022!!!! and we are continuing to supercharge our growth by turning the global market Amber. That’s right, “Aussie Amber” (our brand colour, aptly nailed by our Marketing Team!)
In doing so we’re changing the way people pay, for the better, and we’d love you to join us in our mission.
About the opportunity:
Joining a strong, collaborative sales team the National Retail Account Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of key national accounts. An expert in developing relationships across all functions and at all levels with some of Australia’s biggest and best retail brands.
Working with accounts to develop strategic partnership objectives and then execute a business plan, with both the retailer and the customer in mind. You will launch new brands successfully, manage promotional & awareness activity, spend management with ROI, brand presence (omnichannel), training and education.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Develop strategic relationships at all levels and across all functions of accounts managed
- Data and performance analysis, formulating insights and recommendations
- Market analysis including changes to industry, market and consumer trends
- Quarterly account reviews and half year planning
- Establish partnership objectives supported by a collaborate marketing plan
- Support new strategic opportunities and idea’s at an account level
- Launch new brands, leading the implementation plan
- Manage trade/marketing spend with return on investment and post activity reporting
- Key point of escalation for account issues
- Attend industry events and networking opportunities
The Team you’ll be joining
We believe every new team member has an opportunity to add to our culture – we’re a vibrant team of Podcasters, Ultra-Marathoners, Weightlifters, Chess Players, Students and more, so we’re looking for people who want to be part of a diverse and ever changing team.
As we grow, we change, so you’ll be flexible, willing to evolve as our systems and processes do. Always tenacious, you’ll relentlessly pursue opportunities and will be quick to bounce back if you encounter a setback. Most importantly, you’ll be kind - our team appreciate and support each other (particularly this year) so you’ll want to be part of that team spirit.
What you will need to have
- Minimum 5 years account management experience with national retail brands
- Ability to develop successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong planning and execution skills
- Strong financial acumen
- High attention to detail, are data driven and articulate
- Passionate, energetic, accountable with a professional demeanour
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Short-listed candidates will be advised by telephone. Please note, due to the requirements of this role, candidates must have full working rights in Australia.
Openpay is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.