Who is Plenti?
Plenti is a fintech lender, providing faster, fairer loans through smart technology and outstanding customer service. Our proprietary technology delivers award-winning automotive, renewable energy and personal loans to help creditworthy borrowers bring their big ideas to life.
We are a dynamic and innovative business that is growing very strongly. By continuing to deliver better customer value and experience we are taking market share from incumbent lenders who are constrained by complex and inefficient legacy systems.
We are a fast moving and ambitious organisation that seeks to bring in smart and capable people who can take ownership of their role to help the business continue to grow and thrive. With approximately 150 people based in Australia we are a small enough organisation that everyone can make a difference but we have very big ambitions that our passionate team are working to deliver.
Plenti listed on the ASX in September 2020 and has revenue of ~$50 million.
What's the role?
Reporting to the Head of Funding, the Treasury Analyst will assist with the ongoing management of Plenti’s broad range of funding facilities as well as providing support on ad-hoc funding projects.
What will you be doing?
• Active management of Plenti’s warehouse facilities, including tracking portfolio parameters, preparation of sales and funding notices
• Preparation of monthly trust reports (warehouses and ABS trusts)
• Assist with the development, maintenance and use of Plenti’s funding models
• Contribute to process improvement and automation within the Treasury function
• Assist with the management of the key funding related relationships including banks, investors, trustees, rating agencies, lawyers and regulators
• Assist with the establishment of new funding facilities (warehouses and ABS transactions)
• Ad-hoc portfolio analysis and other treasury related tasks
What will make you right for the role?
The role is suited to a person who has developed a good understanding of the financial services sector and funding markets and now wants to continue to develop these skills in a rapidly growing company with a dynamic business environment. Key attributes that will make you right for the role include:
• You are smart, learn quickly and are able to take accountability for consistently delivering high quality work
• 2+ years’ experience in a corporate/bank/finance environment
• Prior experience in securitization will be favourably looked upon
• Familiarity with debt capital markets desirable
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Advanced Excel skills; other programming skills desirable
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload in a high-volume environment
• Team player
• Bachelor degree in a business related area
• Flexibility and ability to build relationships, operate effectively within cross-functional teams
• Self-starter with an ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
What's life like at Plenti?
Working at Plenti means joining a team that is high-performing, diverse, customer-focused and collaborative. It’s a place where everyone can “make it happen” and share in the results and rewards.
If being in a dynamic industry as part of a market-leading fintech sounds like you, then come help us positively reshape Australia’s financial eco-system. Our start-up culture fosters innovation, entrepreneurship, leadership and your career progression. We have a purpose our people believe in, and genuine values that come from deep within our business.
Flexible working arrangements? Celebrating wins together (and sharing the odd loss!)? Tick, tick. It's all part of a workplace culture that is hardworking but fun and supportive of our people and their goals as we work together to build Australia’s best lender.