Focus our Product & Design teams on the customer and business problems with the biggest impact while being a tireless advocate for design craft and cohesive customer experience. Build a team of curious and passionate product evangelists who motivate the organization to help achieve our goal of global leadership in customer experience software.
- Career defining role that pioneers a new category of SaaS software that champions frontline workers
- Drive product strategy through adoption, users, and driving business impact
- Support a product culture that pulls every person in the company into innovating for the customer
- Build a team of exceptional Product people who love coming to work every day
- Your constant curiosity drives you to ask “why”
- You empathize with the customer experience and enthusiastically represent the Voice of the Customer within the organization
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and don’t mind digging in and getting your hands dirty
- You effectively cope with change and can shift gears with ease
- You accept risk and uncertainty, allowing you to quickly decide and act with confidence without having the total picture
AskNicely is the world’s #1 Rated Customer Experience platform with a mission is to make frontline work awesome. We're working on a brand new platform that will improve the daily lives of 100s of thousands of frontline workers. We are backed by top Silicon Valley VC’s, have built an experienced leadership team, and are completely focused on defining and expanding this new category of software.
In a company obsessed with customer feedback, this is one of the most customer obsessed roles. You'll take responsibility for delivering on our product strategy that connects the dots from market opportunity through to adoption, behavior change and business impact.
What you’ll do
- Serve as product evangelist – willing and eager to share vision, strategy, context, value, and product knowledge across the organization
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, and CX to increase team cohesion and drive product adoption
- Create and implement process and organizational improvements which enhance overall effectiveness; proactively seek ways to improve people and management processes
- Build and nurture cross-functional, empowered product teams, focused on innovation, that defines AskNicely’s product culture.
- Scale the team by communicating guiding principles, establishing "just enough" process, defining success metrics, contributing to the design system, and ensuring the team's health and success over the long term.
- Define product success measures and interpret key metrics to assess product performance, measure the impact of strategic initiatives, and identify ways to enhance the product experience.
- Work with product usage data to identify patterns that drive customer success and use those learnings to influence product direction.
We’re looking for an experienced product leader, but more than just that. We are looking for an evangelist, a team builder, an innovator, and an empathetic listener. Someone who can maintain a strong culture but also has the tools and frameworks to build great product. You thrive in an environment that provides autonomy and know how to keep people aligned and focused. You'll have experience in product management, are comfortable mixing tactical hands-on work with big-picture thinking, and you have experience working with customers and supporting internal teams in go-to-market activities. You will know how to operate in a high-trust, play-to-win environment and be exceptionally comfortable with taking on the unknown, fast learning cycles, and being the first to market.
With that, you’ll also likely check most of these boxes:
- 8+ years in Product Management, with experience in a successful Saas company.
- Experience in high growth SaaS startup.
- Proven track record for go to market activities and enablement throughout the business.
- Owned all or part of a product roadmap, with a track record of delivery.
- Confident blending technology, product, and process to create awesome experiences.
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary teams including Product Managers and Designers
- Understand the difference between managing and coaching with a track record of building strong teams
- Skilled communicator and negotiator, able to simplify the complex for audiences at all levels including executive leadership, frontline teams, customers, and partners.
We find the people that really enjoy and succeed the most at AskNicely.
- Have strong opinions, loosely held
- Can wear multiple hats (and totally pull it off)
- Are people people with a helper personality type
- Can think and do at the same time
- Favor speed and learning over perfection or being right
- Thrive and laugh under pressure and ambiguity
- Show their smarts by making things simpler
- "Purple" benefits including: Nice Days, Professional Development Assistance, TacoTuesdays
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Life, AD&D, Short- and Long-term Disability coverage
- Paid time off and flexible work environment
- Paid parental leave
If, like us, you put a lot of value in culture, lifestyle and opportunity as well as benefits, you'll like what's on offer here (watch this video).
Lot’s of people ask about the culture at AskNicely. There are three non-negotiables to what we call “living in the purple”:
- Be NICE: We believe a great business can be built by nice people that are nice to each other.
- Play to WIN: Bring your "A" game. We have high standards but always favor speed over perfection.
- Love your FEEDBACK: Ask for feedback from others to improve your game. Share yours to help them improve theirs.
We behave as defined by our core values.
- SIMPLE: Never complicated, never too smart, we keep it simple. And humble. There are no egos here.
- PERSONAL: It's only about people, not software. We are proud to put our personality on display and show character in our software.
- CURIOUS: We don't have all the answers. We're seekers of the truth and how we'll evolve over time.
- RESPONSIVE: Now is always the best time. We deliver fast results. And we remain hungry for more.
The core essence of AskNicely is "appreciation". It's what we stand for and a key principle that guides what we do each day. We appreciate different backgrounds, different contributions, different points of view and, most importantly, each other. It's how we win, together. We check our egos at the door and approach our work with curiosity, because we don't have all the answers and we learn fastest together, celebrating our wins along the way.