We believe the financial system has become bloated and inefficient so we’re using technology and data to give value - and power - back to the consumer. Our ambition is huge and the only way we can achieve it is by bringing together the best people in the world. That's where you come in.
Who are we?
Plenti is Australia's leading technology-led consumer lending and investment business. We are on a mission to challenge the status quo. We have opened-up consumer credit to everyday Australians. We are also disrupting the automotive, renewable energy, personal and legal loan markets. We’ve funded $1bn+ in loans and earlier this year we listed on the ASX, raising funds to help take our business to the next level.
More about the role
We're building our underwriting team and are looking to bring in experienced underwriters who are always trying to find ways to help customers. We are NOT a bank, we genuinely care about our customers and endeavour to help in any way we can. We are also right at the cutting edge of financial technology, currently implementing Comprehensive Credit to directly tackle the banks. We encourage people to get on the phone, speak with customers and work with them to help find a solution. If you love helping people, problem solving and have experience in unsecured lending, this is the role for you.
As a Credit Assessor, you'll be vital to our team's success, looking after the larger loan applications flowing through our business. This role will also have a great path to take on future leadership roles being created in the team.
What experience do you need?
• Must have experience with unsecured personal lending products with a minimum delegated lending authority of $20,000
• OR a secured lending DLA for asset finance, ideally Auto. 2+ years’ experience within a bank or other leading retail financial institution, ideally with some exposure in a customer facing role
• Good quantitative and analytical skills, coupled with sound judgement
• Excellent verbal communication ability
• A great personality coupled with boundless enthusiasm for great customer service
• The ability to work autonomously
• Relevant tertiary and/or industry qualifications
What's life like at Plenti?
We value openness and ideas more than anything else - it doesn't matter who you are in the business, we want your input. Your career at Plenti is what you make it - there are Plenti of career opportunities to match your own plan for growth - so you can grab them and run. A phenomenal group of driven and intelligent colleagues. A sincere purpose which every person truly believes in. Flexible working arrangements. Monthly company events. Employee Assistance Program. Sometimes we even head out and race boats against one another! Ultimately, a hard working but enjoyable environment, where everyone strives to ensure we offer great products to customers and grow rapidly.