uno is Australia’s first Active Home Loan Manager transforming mortgage broking. We use a combination of advanced technology and an expert broking team to help our customers start on a great loan and stay on a great home loan the whole time they have a loan. It’s literally saving our customers thousands. Simply put, we’re on a mission to have the world’s happiest home loan customers and we need the best talent to continue to deliver.
If you’re a motivated, proactive Frontend Developer looking to join a great team on a full-time basis then we want to speak to you.
As a Frontend Developer you will be responsible for:
- Developing new customer-facing features using React
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Building modular and reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimising components maintaining a balance of well performing and maintainable
Role Desirable Skills & Attributes:
- Knowledge of TypeScript - Good to have
- Knowledge of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) - Good to have
- Thorough understanding of DOM, DOM events and DOM manipulation
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles
- Experience with new React features - Hooks, Context, Suspense, etc
- Experience with common React libraries (e.g. Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure and utility libraries (e.g., Immutable.js, Ramda)
- Good grasp of Computer Science basics
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as OAuth 2.0, JWT
- Familiarity with modern front-end build tools (e.g. Babel, Webpack, NPM, ESLint)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience working with git and version control workflow
- Experience with CI / CD
- Team Player
- Self starter
- Product vision and not just code focussed
- An ability to problem solve, from high-level conceptualisation through to detailed tech solution
- Creative, independent and rational thinking
- Obsessed with Customer Experience
- Strong believer of Continuous Improvement
Why work for uno?
Our employees really are at the forefront of our business and we empower our team to have a voice, make a difference, help lead the business forward and keep uno as a great place to work. Our flexible working environment , strong corporate social responsibility program, wellness program with yoga sessions, great social events, strong focus on skill and career development are just some of the many reasons to work here.
Who we are
At uno, no day is the same. Our diverse and inclusive culture drives our success and makes us a great place to work. We empower our team to feel free to be themselves so they can unleash their maximum potential. Our people are passionate, authentic, dynamic and work well together as a team.