Since 2011, THE ICONIC has redefined the future of retail in Australia and New Zealand. As the #1 fashion e-commerce destination in the region, our e-commerce platforms (Retail, Marketplace and Services) provide an inspiring and seamless end-to-end customer experience. We DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation, and are supported to bring incredible ideas to life. We believe in making a positive difference by bringing on the future of shopping to our customers through the power of fashion, sports, home and beauty.
We are looking for an experienced Workday and People Data Specialist to join our P&C team and bring your passion for all things people systems and reporting! This exciting and broad role will provide you with the opportunity to work across the business and support the evolution of our HRIS system, including the collection and analysis of workforce-related data.
What Success Looks Like
This role requires a high level of administrative and organisational skills along with the ability to operate well in a fast paced environment.
- Provide support across the P&C team, with a portfolio of responsibilities including (but not limited to), supporting and maintenance of core HRIS including Workday, the collection and analysis of workforce data to support reporting requirements, and supporting annual cycle of HR processes including performance and remuneration.
- Lead on the collation, analysis and presentation of workforce data to deliver regular reporting to the Executive team and Board as directed by the team leader or the People and Culture Director.
- Assist with submission of annual government reporting (eg. WGEA, ABS) and other enterprise-level reporting (eg. Workers’ Comp, Insurance).
- Have a thorough understanding of the HRIS system structure and design, and its connection to other P&C systems.
- Propose process improvements or efficiencies in relation to HRIS business processes.
- Assist with any audit activity (internal or external) requiring workforce data.
- Act as subject matter expert for process and procedure across all aspects of P&C to ensure consistency.
- Contribute to projects aligned to software upgrades, process improvement and/or reporting. This will include ongoing projects like electronic records management.
- Undertake system improvements work to ensure security, confidentiality and data integrity of all workforce-related data.
What Success Looks like…
- Previous experience in a Systems and reporting related role, using Workday
- Experience with providing people data and reports
- Experience with other HRIS and related systems will be highly regarded.
- Previous experience in a team administration role, working within a fast paced environment
- Tech-savvy and confident navigating between multiple priorities at a time
- G-suite experience is preferred but not essential
- Have strong attention to detail skills and a proactive nature
- Approachable with great interpersonal skills
- Deadline driven with the ability to manage your own workload
- Articulate and able to communicate well at a variety of levels
- Ability to build effective relationships across all levels
Life at THE ICONIC
From our ways of working to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! People are our greatest asset and our ICONITE experience is designed to empower you to do your best work. Here’s what to expect when you join THE ICONIC:
- The learning collective. Get your knowledge fix with our learning days, hackathons, EdCast and access to LinkedIn Learning and Udemy
- Curate your style. No matter what your style is, we have got you covered with our Amazing staff discount and our famous sample sales
- Wellbeing. Access to our discounted gym memberships and wellbeing programs
- People first. Access to our Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Volunteer days. Work as a Charity Partner with Thread Together for society and environmental change.
- Furry friend. We are a dog friendly office for anyone who wants to bring their fur baby to work.
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]