hi, we’re hipages Group.
We create effortless solutions that help tradies streamline and grow their businesses and delight their customers. Over 3 million Australians have used the hipages platform, where a home improvement job is posted every 20 seconds.
Hipages is a fast-paced, vibrant company looking to shake up the home improvement industry. We are looking for passionate sales grads to help create an impactful experience for our customers, ensuring they are supported every step of the way. The company is in a rapid growth phase and looking for Sales Graduates to join their fun dynamic Sydney Team. Our 18-month rotational Graduate program will focus on our sales area including New Business, Customer Solutions and Sales Operations. This program will offer mentorship, formal learning and shadowing on the job training.
In addition and travel guidelines permitting, you will have the opportunity to experience a 2- week overseas assignment in one of our offices at the end of the program to embed the sales learning and enhance your experience with us at hipages.
On completion of the 18-month program, you will graduate into the Sales Team where you will continue to develop fundamental sales skills and set the foundation for a successful career in sales.
How the program works:
The graduate program will consist of three 6-month rotations:
- New Business - Learning the fundamentals of inside sales
- Customer Solutions - Learning the service component of being a sales professional
- Sales Operations - Learning the operational and analytical aspects of sales
How you will add value:
The following responsibilities outline the tasks you can expect to be involved with, but are not limited to:
- Outbound customer calls
- Appointment setting for Business development teams
- Review reports and interpret data to highlight priorities
- Assist Tradies with their enquiries including re-onboarding onto the hipages platform
- Support Account Managers by triaging service calls
- Data management and integrity of data in CRM
- Assist senior sales specialist with projects and initiatives
- Performance tracking and understanding key metrics
- Assist in the development and rollout of campaigns
- Completing or recently completed a tertiary qualification in Business, Commerce, Marketing
- Any experience (paid or unpaid) in a sales/office environment
- An interest in technology and mobile platforms
- Great communicator both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skillset and ability to prioritise workload
- Well versed using G suite
- Meticulous attention to detail with a can do attitude
Take a look inside our home:
- A close-knit diverse family of bright, respectful, collaborative members who love to solve problems and jump on new opportunities;
- High-touch personalised investment in your continuous career development;
- Agile cross-functional teams who value teamwork - from Hackathon to team off-sites, to Product roadshows, you get to experience it all;
- Competitive salary and benefits, plus equity via our Employee Share Program, we’re all owners of hipages and other great perks such as 14 weeks paid parental leave;
- Daily bottomless continental breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks;
- Inspiring office and location - based in the heart of Sydney CBD, only a few steps from Town Hall Station;
- Remote work and flexible work (50/50) hybrid model;
- Social connection focus: Friday socials, company parties and teaming activities - the best in town!
Benefits of the Job - Sales Graduate
- Competitive salary of $55,000 + Super + Commission
- 2-week overseas assignment (pending travel restrictions)
- Huge opportunity for progression in a fast-growing company
- Join a dynamic team
Sounds like you're home? Apply Now!
Innovation & Collaboration: are two important core values at hipages which both cannot be achieved successfully without a diverse and inclusive team. We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas and we are more interested in learning about you as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role we encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you!