Posted a month ago
About the Role
Lexer is looking for a VP of Marketing to Head up Lexer's marketing function, reporting directly into our CEO you will lead a growing team of passionate Lexis.
What we are looking for
- You think first through the eyes of the customer. You deeply understand their unique challenges and successfully determine how our products and services can most effectively solve these challenges to create measurable impact.
- Your thinking and strategy are informed by data. You are naturally curious by nature and agile in approach. You relish the opportunity to analyse data to identify opportunities for improvement and optimisation.
- You effortlessly and enthusiastically work across a broad and varied stakeholder group. You are adept at understanding others' perspectives, shaping their understanding, supporting their needs and influencing their activities.
- You have a gift for succinctly communicating complex topics, helping customers to understand what we do whilst cutting through the noise of boring vendors that use the same buzz words.
- You set the standard for how all teams should create materials. You are not a designer by background but you take pride in creating visually impactful content and materials.
- ‘We’ is greater than ‘me’: you think about the business and team first, selflessly putting the needs of others ahead of your own, showing care in everything you do.
- You easily identify opportunities to improve the business and are not afraid to get your hands dirty to get things done. You are dependable in meeting deadlines whilst maintaining impeccable communication and quality output.
For this role you will,
- Lead and execute a cohesive plan to grow the contribution of our Marketing team
- Partner and guide our Marketing team to optimise and transform our current systems, processes, and analytics.
- Build upon our existing metrics to benchmark our team’s success and use data to guide decisions for future growth.
- Design the org structure and people strategy with our recruiting team to aggressively hire high performers and continuously develop new and existing team members.
- Set the benchmark for high performance by consistently exceeding the targets.
- Be a champion for high performance and accountability, lifting all functions and leaders around you.
- Daily Trivia, Social Events & Annual retreats
- We value work-life balance & flexible working. New Lexis receive a signing bonus - To set up your home office.
- Weekly “Know” sessions, Quarterly external speakers, & a Learning and Development allowance for all Lexis