Join one of 2019’s top Australian startups, and be part of a team that’s changing the way people think about their financial future.
We’re looking for an experienced and professional Contract Administrator to join Flare’s team! As Contract Administrator, you will be responsible for providing Contract Administration and project support to the Project Management and Senior Leadership Team.
Contract Administrator Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, reviewing and negotiating contracts, projects and services provided by vendors, contractors and Partners on behalf of the organisation.
- Responding to all vendor and project inquiries and resolving problems in a timely manner.
- Overseeing all contractor and project engagements and reporting on variations to work orders.
- Collecting and analysing data and costs associated for all vendor and Partnership projects undertaken, creating reports for Senior Management on progress, integration problems and project outcomes.
- Working with Project Managers and Engineering Professionals to ensure the delivery of projects are supported and deadlines are met.
- Reviewing and arranging new office accommodation.
- Advising the relevant members of Senior Management on matters requiring their attention relating to new contracts negotiations, costs incurred, progress around the search for new accommodation, Partnership inquiries and solutions proposed.
- Supporting Leadership team on the planning, and administration of special projects and support services.
- Evaluating project and supplier goals, taking into account current government regulation and recommended direction.
- Ensure compliance with policies and regulatory standards across the business.
Contract Administrator Requirements and Qualifications
- An Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience or more
- Experience with Information Security Management
- Experience with vendor management and successful contract negotiations
More about Flare
We’re Flare, a wealth technology company on a mission to help every working Australian live their best financial life. We combine our best-in-class HR, payroll and employee engagement platform, Flare HR, with advanced financial and superannuation products designed to help Australians plan for a secure future. We’re a rapidly growing, diverse team of 60+ based out of Barangaroo, Sydney, and we’ve raised over $21m in funding from investors including Point72, Bridge lane, Tank Stream and Reinventure.