Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society, and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We are obsessed with our product. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Afterpay is offered by more than 55,000 of the world’s best retailers and has more than 10 million active customers globally. Afterpay is offered by top fashion and beauty retailers across the globe - including E-bay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu, and many others. We are currently available in Australia, New Zealand, the United States, and the United Kingdom where the brand is called Clearpay.
We are looking for a talented Analyst to join our Finance Analytics team at Afterpay Melbourne, to be a key member of the Global Risk & Analytics team. In this role, you will be supporting a number of stakeholders across Investor Relations, Finance, and Public Relations. You will ensure reporting accuracy and definition consistency, whilst assisting in the preparation of data for external audits, regulatory queries and support the team with ad-hoc tasks. This is a permanent full-time opportunity, reporting to our Finance Analytics Manager.
Salary - $60,000 - $80,000 + super + bonus
We are much more than our job descriptions - we are our energy, our ideas, our everyday drive. Here’s where you will begin….
- Delivering consistent data inputs for communication with external stakeholders such as investors, regulatory bodies, auditors, and journalists.
- Develop and maintain a suite of externally facing reports
- Maintain key metric definitions
- Collaborate with other Customer and Merchant Analytics teams to deliver the required input
- Maintain a strong understanding of our evolving data warehouse
- Continuous involvement in product changes to ensure correct business process reporting
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be obsessed with our product. You’ll get a kick out of seeing and feeling the impact of your work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
- 2-3 years experience in an analytically driven role
- Quantitative Qualifications in statistics, math, business, or related disciplines
- Strong working knowledge of SQL is mandatory
- Working experience with business intelligence tools including MicroStrategy and visualisation tools (Tableau, Power BI)- Self-organised with a natural passion for governance
- A passion for finding insights in data and driving change based on those insights
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment cross-functionally, and with external parties
- Ability to communicate findings and definition nuances clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Attention to details and determination to solve problems
- Team player - you go out of your way to others around you and achieve common goals
We play fair and reward you for doing the right thing. You will enjoy working from our beautiful office space in Melbourne and feel trusted to work flexibly, remaining connected to smart people in all our locations. We put opportunity before optimism and plan our careers quarterly not annually. We are proud to support working parents of all genders in every country with a market-leading, equitable parental leave program including access to up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
When you’re built from the ground up, there’s always room for growth. To challenge each other and shape a legacy built on real purpose, talent, and grit.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re excited by this opportunity, click apply now!