hi, we’re hipages Group.
We are an Australian-owned, ASX listed tech company and the leading online tradie marketplace in Australia. Ranked #2 Best Places to Work in Australia, we offer meaningful, impactful work collaborating and innovating with the best and brightest in a transparent, supportive and fast-paced work environment.
Inspired and driven by our purpose of transforming the trade industry, building better lives for everyone, hipages Group operates via three technology-enabled platforms; hipages, Tradiecore, and Builderscrack (NZ) with ~300 team members across Australia, China, Philippines and New Zealand.
The hipages team create effortless solutions that help tradies streamline and grow their business and delight their customers.
Why join our Sales team:
- We reward high performance
- Work for a market leader in the industry as part of a high-performing team
- Career growth opportunities, and continuous learning with formal and on-the-job opportunities
- Learn from team members and exposure to cross-functional teams
- Team mentality to celebrate the wins
The Sales Operations Administrator role is a key part of our strategy to help achieve our customer acquisition and revenue targets. Working closely with our sales and supporting teams across the business, you will underpin the end-to-end customer processes to ensure our customers are set up for success from the point of acquisition. This role is the “go-to” person and subject matter expert who can be described as a flexible and adaptable self-starter, with the confidence to be able to work with people at various levels of our business to achieve our strategic goals.
How you will add value:
- Support our teams with administration duties including investigating, resolving and fixing issues
- Managing the daily workload assignments
- Supporting our processes and workflows
- Working closely with the salesforce administrator on new optimisations and functionality, part of UAT, rollout and training
- Revenue recognition review and validate our daily sales teams revenue
- Facilitate sales campaign processes
- Get involved in our initiatives and projects as required
- Manage integrity of our data in our Salesforce and in house systems
- Provide your recommendations / facilitate continuous improvements by identifying and implementing process optimisations across our teams
- Confidence to support and delivering training
- 2+ years experience working in a Sales or Service support and/or administration environment / similar fast paced sales/service team
- Working knowledge of CRM (data entry/reporting)
- Understanding of business processes and systems
- Salesforce experience desirable
- Proficient data entry/processing
What success looks like in this role
In the first 3 months you will have:
- Clear understanding of our customer base and products
- Understanding of our key process and policies related to our sales, service, and tradiecore teams
- Built relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrate solid investigation and problem-solving skills.
- Supporting Sales, Service, and Tradiecore knowledge base content by updating and maintaining
In the first 6 months you will have:
- The ability to identify pain points to suggest optimisation within a process
- Support and facilitate the training of new process and functionality to team members
- Competent in salesforce: understands the objects, record types, able to create reports and dashboards
Take a look inside our home:
We are different from similar-sized tech companies by providing a dedicated inhouse Talent Development team to support your career growth, have high standards and invest in our leaders resulting in a huge 89% of our team reporting that they have a great leader as their direct manager and offer a truly inclusive and diverse culture with 94% of the team reporting hipages is a Great Place to Work !
In summary you’ll find:
- A close-knit diverse family of bright, respectful, collaborative members who love to solve problems and jump on new opportunities;
- High-touch personalised investment in your continuous career development;
- Agile cross-functional teams who value teamwork - from Hackathon to team off-sites, to Product roadshows, you get to experience it all;
- Competitive salary and benefits, plus equity via our Employee Share Program, we’re all owners of hipages and other great perks such as paid birthday leave and 14 weeks paid parental leave;
- Daily bottomless continental breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks;
- Inspiring home-away-from-home office and location - based in the heart of Sydney CBD, only a few steps from Town Hall Station, with multiple indoor and outdoor collaboration and social areas;
- Remote work and flexible work (50/50) hybrid model - the best of both worlds!;
- Social connection focus: Friday socials, 2x big company parties per year and regular and fun teaming activities -we work hard but play hard too!
Sounds like you're home? Apply Now!
We value Diversity:
Innovation & Collaboration: are two important core values at hipages which both cannot be achieved successfully without a diverse and inclusive team. We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas and we are more interested in learning about you as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role we encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you!
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.