WORKetc is a Sydney-based, SaaS business management platform powering 800+ small and large enterprises across USA, Canada, UK and Australia. We build the tools that support entrepreneurs and fast-moving teams to start, manage and grow business.
The WORKetc platform enables all aspects of work-from-home operations and we are currently investing heavily in A.I. frameworks to further modernize and automate customer experience.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced front-end developer to work alongside our UX designer, product owner and backend teams to build out fresh UI and workflows.
- Senior role with a fast growing startup, international presence.
- Fantastic salary package with future equity on offer
- WFH or Sydney CBD office - flexible
- GREENFIELDS front end app UI
- Design, develop, implement and support highly complex web applications using Angular 10+, HTML5, CSS3 and related frameworks.
- Work closely with dedicated UI designer to translate wireframes and workflows into functional user-experience and contribute to best outcomes by drawing upon your own experience and insight.
- Ensure all frontend code is optimised to deliver fast, friction-free user experiences
- Solve technical problems around web application system design, performance, scalability, and system/product stability.
- Collaborate with our backend engineers to refresh and modify existing product API endpoints to best deliver on the product goals.
- Co-maintain our component and design-pattern library (Storybook)
- Record and track changes regularly throughout the development lifecycle using source control (Git).
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years experience working with Angular and Typescript - essential.
- 4+ years experience in HTML/CSS, CSS preprocessors (LESS, SASS, etc) and relevant frameworks (Tailwind CSS, Foundation) - essential.
- Experience in integrating API services, responsive/mobile design, and application performance tuning - essential.
- Deep working knowledge and experience building complex UI for data driven applications - essential.
- Experience with MS-SQL and .net Core - desirable
You might be a good fit for this role if you are:
- Genuinely passionate about Angular - we've gone all-in with the framework and really want to work with someone as excited about the potential as we are.
- Analytical, yet curious approach to problem-solving. We are strong believers in the best idea always wins … and that we don’t know what we don’t know.
- Thorough, attention to detail, self-managed work style. The total success of what we build lives or dies with the small details and it is the sum of all details that can take a good product and make it awesome.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a front end software developer?
- How many years of web app development experience do you have?