Ailo (https://ailo.io/) is a data-powered platform which makes the property management experience extraordinary. Utilising the largest single set of property management data, Ailo's technology empowers property management professionals to drive growth, improve their performance and increase profits. At Ailo our vision is to use our industry leading data insights and technology to reimagine the property management experience for agencies, landlords and tenants.
As a Support Specialist you will be responsible for end-to-end customer support (including onboarding, migration of customers as well as managing customer details through our various admin tools). Along with excellent customer support, you will improve case processes and documentation to constantly advance Ailo Service levels. You will work with multiple functions to resolve a broad range of support issues ranging from account setup, payment operations and other user related issues.
- Monitoring inbound customer support enquiries via phone, email and chat.
- Triage customer support enquiries and assist customers to resolve issues in real time.
- Identify and resolve complex problems at a high level.
- Escalate enquires to Engineering or Account Management as required.
- Provide support and troubleshoot any issues related to mobile apps and related data integrity.
- Interpret case issues and assess the risk of impact. Escalate appropriately to achieve the best outcome for the customer
- Develop and maintain an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements
- Assume end to end ownership for the coordination, investigation and documentation of customer cases and system incidents
- Monitor cases and issues to resolution and follow up where appropriate to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain high level of product knowledge and case handling skills
- Ensure appropriate level of documentation of all problems, incidents and requests
- Collation of consumer feedback and surfacing internally to contribute to process improvement and learning loops
- Good documentation skills with attention to detail and able to follow process
- Track, analyse, and ensure prompt resolution of client cases in the system and provide weekly/monthly and quarterly reports to management.
- Outstanding customer service ethic and experience
- A desire to help our customers achieve the best outcomes with Ailo
- Ability to builds rapport quickly under difficult circumstances
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Can manage multiple and contending priorities
- Self motivated and driven
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience in B2B & B2C application support, preferably for a tech/software product
- Excellent communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- Familiarity with Quality Systems and requirements for complaint handling, document control and quality control
- Any experience with Zendesk platform is a plus
- Previous programming or scripting experience is a plus
- Experience with payment processing and usage of different payment systems will be considered an advantage
Please Note: We will not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies / 3rd parties and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs sent directly to line managers.