As we continue to expand we are looking for a passionate Senior Product Designer with a strong aptitude to lead the ongoing design efforts of our new Payment Gateway. You will join a passionate team who are responsible for implementing and collaborating to prioritise, plan and deliver smart and innovative solutions.
You will bring your customer empathy and insights, analytical abilities and creativity to a role that cuts across both the broader business and multiple product teams. You will be a strong stakeholder not only managing relationships with sales, support, partnerships, marketing and account management, but also your direct peer groups of Product Designers, Product Managers and Engineers from across our product teams.
- Simplify and distill complex business processes into intuitive customer journeys and product experiences.
- Create and rapidly iterate on ideas using process flows, low-fi prototypes and wireframes, and higher-fidelity designs to effectively communicate design strategies and product flows.
- Validate design decisions (early and often) through internal and external feedback mechanisms.
- Participate in the discovery and planning of new products and features while helping drive the design vision across our product suite.
- Define information architecture across a complex suite of product experiences.
- Mentor and advocate design thinking across the business.
- Identify opportunities to think differently about the status quo on customer experiences, based on customer research, best practices, and design thinking.
- Work closely with UX Research in the development and evaluation of personas, usability studies, and testing.
- Articulately present design vision, direction, and solutions to the business.
- 5+ years of design experience.
- An available online portfolio.
- Experience working with complex B2B2C SAAS, Payments, Payment Gateway or eCommerce products.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of UX design best practices.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the business.
- An unfailing passion and capacity to advocate on behalf of our customers.
- Experience in leading projects in the strategic phase - defining requirements, gathering generative data, and connecting with customer needs.
- The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with engineering to provide solutions that help reduce implementation. time and costs without compromising outcomes.
- B2B2C product design experience in a global context.
- Proven track record in conversions optimization for online booking or eCommerce products.
- Work with a passionate and dynamic team not just within Product but across all areas of Rezdy!
- Growth, experiential learning and opportunities for development!
- Diverse Scale-up culture - your direct contribution will make an impact!
- Your Rezdy anniversary day off to thank you for a great year!