We're EstimateOne, an Australian born SaaS platform and one of AFR’s 2022 Best Places to Work in Australia and NZ. Headquartered in Richmond, Melbourne, our ambition is to become the global industry standard procurement platform in the commercial construction industry.
In the last year, more than 94,000 organisations have used our platform to tender over 14,000 projects worth a total of $137 billion! We’re the market leaders in Australia & NZ, and now we are growing the size of our team (currently 85), so that we can extend our product offering and enter new markets - starting with the UK, where we’re already building a team. We recently secured $20M in new investment to support our strategy, so it’s a really exciting time to be joining us.
At EstimateOne, we believe that by looking after our whole ecosystem of users, and balancing the needs of our team, our shareholders and the industry, we can achieve our vision to become a global leader in construction technology; famous for the positive impact on the industry we serve. To do that we'll need to make sure we're unlocking value from what we've already built while also inventing new stuff. It's equal parts optimisation and innovation.
Our established scaleup vibe keeps things lively. We’ve come a long way in 14 years, and seeing what we’ve achieved in that time, get’s us pretty excited for the next 14. We’re passionate about transparent and fair expectations and results and we have a commitment to wellness and happiness that you’ll really feel.
We’re on a growth journey that saw our team more than double in size over the last 18 months, and we want you to join us on our journey. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a System Administrator to join our team, improving our team member journey.
As a System Administrator you’ll spend time maintaining, upgrading and managing our software, hardware and networks to support the growing IT requirements for our team. This new role will also work with stakeholders to continue to improve our security and best practices.
We're looking for smart, skills hungry people who are keen to learn and collaborate - it's that simple.
As a System Administrator, you will:
- Maintain and improve our software, hardware and network setup.
- Support the team through troubleshooting any IT issues, outages, requests, and implementing best practices.
- Ensure security through access controls.
- Contribute to and maintain IT artifacts such as policies, asset registers and user guides.
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies.
- You’ve ideally got skills across both Mac & PC environments
- You love learning new technology and programs
- You’re passionate to improve the experience of those around you and have attention to detail
- You have good communication skills and love working with a diverse range of people
- You’re happy to work on-site in our Richmond office as required
Nice to haves (but not a requirement):
- Experience with Google Workspace administration.
- Experience in Mobile Device Management.
- Experience with SSO.
- Experience integrating and supporting security
The ability to champion our values matters to us; we care about our team and you'll be joining a group of people who want each other to be happy and successful. If you’re a motivated, self-starter looking to grow your career, we need you in our team.
There’s more to working at EstimateOne than just creating game changing technology for the construction industry. We know that to reach the lofty goals we set ourselves we need to look after our team, our shareholders and the industry we serve. These are just a few of the things we offer:
- Flexible working hours & the ability to WFH. You don’t have to work full-time, but we’d love it if you did.
- $5,000 per year to put towards your professional development
- 5 days entrepreneurial leave per year, to work on your side projects and make them come to life
- Paid Parental & volunteer leave
- Business wide activities on a Friday afternoon, every 7 weeks (think escape rooms, drawing classes, games afternoons, cooking classes)
- We also match NFP donations 2:1 - to name a few!
EstimateOne is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a work environment which embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Should you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application. As a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer, we also commit to responding to every applicant.