THE ICONIC Tech is driven by innovation and quality is highly valued. We look for Engineers who can solve problems at scale! Our systems handle a massive amount of traffic, and with more than 5 million customers visiting our site each month. As an engineer at THE ICONIC, you will learn every day. You will work alongside skilled and collaborative team members and play with hot tech in live environments. We value inclusivity where everyone has a voice and wants to contribute to our innovation culture.
This role is based in our Yennora Fulfilment Centre
What you will do
- You will be working in an IT department across multiple hubs to create and support a world class, secure network infrastructure.
- Work on key projects to mature and strengthen the businesses infrastructure.
- Ensure the effective and efficient operation and maintenance of the organisation's servers, firewalls and network IT infrastructure.
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximise network efficiency and security.
- Recommend enhancements to network infrastructure that will improve network performance, security and stability.
- Maintain Windows Servers including maintaining patching / updates.
- Maximise network performance, support and maintain monitoring tools.
- Document and maintain network documentation and topology diagrams.
- Maintain and enact security and redundancy strategies working closely with the Security team.
- Plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency.
- General maintenance and administration of hardware, software and operating systems.
A bit about you
- You are able to work independently as well as on team projects
- You have initiative and enthusiasm and the ability to identify and prioritise issues and provide appropriate resolutions
- You are meticulous with an eye for detail
- You are a practical quick learner who is open to new challenges
- You have a growth mind-set, we never stop learning!
Here’s what you need to set you off on an ICONIC Journey
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 8+ years in a similar network engineer role
- 8+ years hands on experience managing and maintaining network infrastructure and firewalls
- 5+ years hands on experience with Windows Server and its basic components like Active Directory and Group Policies, DNS, DHCP
- Exposure to running servers in an AWS environment, working with the AWS Platform team, and familiar with AWS terminology and concepts
- Degree or equivalent in Systems or ICT engineering
- Strong networking and firewall experience using Cisco/Meraki switches & Palo Alto Firewalls
- Advanced knowledge on Windows and MAC OS
Why you'll love THE ICONIC
- Feel free to skip the commute and work from home. On the days you are in the office, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible central location
- Sweat out the stress using our discounted gym memberships
- Get your knowledge fix with our learning days, hackathons and learning bank
- Got a furry friend? Bring them to the office! We LOVE animals.
- Feel supported beyond your day job with flexible hours, part time, paid parental leave, additional personal leave, family friendly workplace, first day of school off, birthday leave
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]