HotDoc’s mission is to improve the health care experience for everyone in Australia—already more than half of Australia’s GPs and 1 in 4 Australians use the platform.
Our technology helps better connect patients and doctors by making interactions between both parties accessible and easy across the entire patient journey, from bookings through to post-appointment follow-ups.
Now we’re going one step further, developing products aimed at proactively improving patient outcomes by encouraging patients to play a more leading role in the management of their own health.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Working within our small but growing marketing department, you’ll be surrounded by content, community and product marketing experts while being directly mentored by our Growth Marketing Manager.
The work you do will be pivotal to HotDoc’s continued growth, setting us up to truly make a difference in the health care industry.
This is a permanent full-time position based in Melbourne, but is open to candidates within 3 hours time difference of Melbourne (e.g. Perth to New Zealand) as long as you have good internet connection and are willing to be flown to Melbourne quarterly for two weeks at a time (pandemic permitting).
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
After doubling in size over the last 12 months to meet the growing demands of our increased market share we are looking for a dynamic growth marketer to join our team.
As HotDoc grows into new markets, our need to be highly effective at inbound marketing and one to many communication has drastically increased.
This will be the first hire reporting to our Growth Marketing Manager, day to day the role will be responsible for;
- Developing Lead Generation and nurture campaigns of all types, from Product Calculators, Workshops/Webinars to Email Marketing.
- Build intelligent marketing automations, using testing and feedback loops.
- Run inbound acquisition campaigns using digital marketing campaigns.
- Build and optimise acquisition landing pages using Hubspot and Wordpress.
- Collaborate heavily with the sales team to find effective ways to generate and handover leads.
- Report back to key stakeholders regularly with data and insights.
Training will be provided, but given the nature of the role, the ability to self learn will be highly valued.
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
- A highly engaged and curious mindset, willing to unpick complicated systems and self learn the latest digital marketing/growth techniques
- 2-4 years in growth / digital marketing
- Proven ability to work well within a team and independently. The growth marketing team will be a team of two and need to work closely together
- A highly curious mindset, actively looking to learn the latest marketing theories and systems
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT FROM THE PACK
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification or Equivalent HubSpot Experience
- Demonstrable PPC Prowess (Social, Paid Search)
- Prior examples of lead generation or lifecycle campaigns campaigns for B2B SaaS
YOU’RE JUST THE PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR IF YOU CAN DEMONSTRATE
- You’re a socially conscious person who wants to be in a role that positively impacts Australian healthcare
- You know your motivations and have a track record of successfully working with complex systems and marketing segments
- You’re passionate about technology, health IT and/or SaaS
We’ve adapted pretty well to a COVID world. You’ll be invited to many Zoom-based events including (but not limited to) Bob Ross inspired painting sessions, sourdough masterclasses, book clubs and wine tastings. And once COVID settles down, you can also expect:
- Wellness at your keyboard, with in-office subsidised yoga, personal training sessions, Headspace membership, Health Coaching & Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that gives you access to a dedicated psychologist.
- Our kitchen is full of fresh fruit, snacks, tea and a serious coffee machine. We also have some particularly talented bakers here!
- Your calendar is pretty full here - end-of-year parties, golf and table tennis, competitions, BBQs and a yearly Talent Show. Friday nights here are also pretty great
- A CBD location, that makes commuting a breeze with new bike lockup and lockers, and a stroll to Southern Cross Station or Flinders Street Station
- We have a beautiful, green and light-filled office on the Yarra River that boasts the best balcony view in Melbourne.
- We celebrate diversity, and welcome applications of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills required, please submit a cover letter and an up to date CV