Founded in Sydney in 2017, Zoomo is leading the world at providing utility e-bikes and after market service. We’re a fast growing tech start up with a global footprint across Australia, the US and the UK. We are doubling in size every 6 months!
We are transitioning billions of urban miles from bikes, cars and trucks to smart e-bikes. eBikes are more efficient, more sustainable and now, easily accessible.
We move fast and score goals. We seek honest feedback. And we respect the individual.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our rapidly expanding technology team who is excited about developing & refining new product offerings that will extend how we provide e-bike services to customers, and play a key role in us becoming the leading global provider of e-bikes.
- Work with the Director of Products to scope and define products both internally and externally focused.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, software engineers and developers in the architecture of products
- Build strategic advantages into the product roadmap
- Work with the Director of Products to manage sprint prioritisation and develop the product roadmap
- Assist with the administration, implementation & refinement of our existing systems
- Reports to the Director of Product
- Strong initiative and ability to drive a process of product development
- Strong work ethic and commitment to achieving results
- Ability to collaborate with people from a variety of different backgrounds across the business
- Ability to work across time zones
- Experienced in using UI development tools eg Adobe XD, In Design
- Minimum 4 years experience in product management or a related field
- Bachelor’s Degree
We are looking for exceptional people and will offer a package and environment to match.
- Jumping aboard a quickly growing company
- Working at a well-funded start-up with a strong management team and global presence
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits
- Expect autonomy and responsibility in a fast-paced working environment