How you can help make a better world of work
We’re looking to make a step change in the way we do customer retention analytics. As a Senior Retention Analyst at Culture Amp you’ll perform analysis to generate insights about our customers that weren’t possible before. Being part of a small and dynamic team, your role will sometimes bleed into analytics engineering with a focus on creating and enabling our teams to self-service. In doing so, you’ll unlock value that can help delight our customers and take our product to the next level.
Our stack is constantly evolving, and consists of:
- Dbt for data data modeling
- Looker for general-purpose reporting
- Redshift as our SQL engines (including Athena)
As a valued member of the data analytics team, you will:
- Be the “analytics expert” for the customer retention team, providing intelligent data, insights and metrics to improve performance
- Be the “owner”, crafting, maintaining and optimising dashboards and reports for the customer retention team, and enable the team to use the reports on their own
- Analyze retention performance/signals and report on trends that will increase retention rate and product attachment rate.
- Work closely with customer retention leaders to forecast retention-related activities
- Work cross-functionally to make sure data from all customer support and customer management platforms and sources are providing data into our warehouse
- Help develop KPIs for customer retention and report on these goals on a regular cadence
- Partner with cross-functional teams like finance, marketing leadership and sales leadership to assist with quarterly target-setting
- Advanced SQL for descriptive analytics, with a big data system like Redshift, SparkSQL, Presto or BigQuery.
- High competency with business intelligence (BI) tools such as Looker for data visualization. Experience coaching others on data visualization.
- Proven at data modelling consistency, quality and efficiency. Dbt experience is highly desirable.
- Understanding of common software practices such as version control, continuous deployment, and automated testing.
- An analytical thinker, you tackle big or complex problems by thinking critically about the status quo, asking the right questions, and backing up assertions with logic, reasoning and data.
- Able to make the complex simple, to persuasively communicate, collaborate with and coordinate a range of senior leaders within the business.
- Proven at developing the skills of the people you work with; sharing your analytics knowledge with other analysts and stakeholders
- Adaptability, able to adjust planned work by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking to address multiple demands and competing priorities in a changing environment. Motivates those around them to respond constructively to change.
- Someone who shares our passion for making a better world of work.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
MacBooks for you to do your best work
Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.