At THE ICONIC our mission is to deliver seamless and inspiring experiences for our customers and our people. We DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation, and are supported to bring incredible ideas to life. We are a group of people believing in making a positive difference in this world and liberating our customers through the power of fashion and sports.
Our dedicated Marketplace team partners with hundreds of brands to offer our customers more exciting products to choose from. The Account Managers are building initial partnerships and designing training for ongoing relationship management, marketing partnerships, and sales support and advice. The important partnerships that we have with our Marketplace sellers ensure we are able to delight our customers with the latest and greatest brands.
- Assist the Account Manager in overall management of the Womenswear Footwear/Accessories and Beauty team
- Develop and implement the strategic road-map for your brand bucket under direction of the relevant Category Manager and Account Manager and in conjunction with the buying team
- Responsible for achieving seasonal targets for set brand bucket, along with contributing to the success for the total team
- Communicate with the Account Manager and Category Manager on status, risks and change control of relevant marketplace departments and brand bucket and put forward suggestions to adjust strategic roadmap accordingly, working alongside the Account Manager to implement these changes
- Assist in developing plans and procedures in order to achieve team OKRs
- Acquire new strategic partners that align with the team strategy
- Assist in coordinating across functional teams to drive sale strategies to grow our marketplace business
- Establishing company expectations and negotiating terms with existing and new suppliers
- Monitor the performance of our marketplace network to ensure vendor compliance, delivery timelines and customer satisfaction meet our contractual standards
- Maintain constant communication with marketplace partners and build our relationship with them
- Creatively provide solutions to commercial and operational challenges for our partners
- A background in Fashion Buying would be a massive bonus!
- You are an experienced Account Manager with a previous track record of achieving sales targets and KPI's
- Passionate about customer experience and thrive on building successful and long term business relationships
- You're naturally inquisitive with a love for numbers and a strong understanding of how to review and report on sales data using Excel and other reporting tools
- You’ve previously developed business strategies and partnered with Buying or Sales teams
- A passion for retail! You’re a trend enthusiast and love all things beauty, home, accessories and footwear related!
- You have super strong levels of attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
Life at THE ICONIC...
Our culture of learning is an environment that supports and encourages the collective discovery, sharing and application of knowledge. This helps us to continually improve, achieve goals and attain new possibilities every day. From our ways of working and collaboration to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! To read more about our purpose, mission and principles, please visit our Careers page: https://www.theiconic.com.au/playbook/careers
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to your the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]