EDM & CRM Specialist
Here at Vinomofo, we’re more than just an online retailer, we’re a movement - a tribe of vino-loving mofos united by wine. No bowties, no BS!
We’re on the lookout for an EDM & CRM Specialist to join us in a full-time capacity. As part of our sales team, you’ll be responsible for the optimisation of our communication and automated marketing strategy, maintaining and driving CRM hygiene to exceed marketing best practice and building out enhanced email performance reports for data driven decision making.
Our culture and values are everything to us. We’re customer obsessed and love our work.
We Step Up, Care More, Do Some Good, Keep It Real and Have Fun!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Continually drive improvement of engagement rates and database health
- Create and manage (end-to-end) Vinomofo’s email, SMS & push notifications campaigns
- Segmentation management to maximise efficiencies and revenue
- Create and manage customer journey workflows
- Define and deliver accurate reporting
- Ensure information is managed effectively and appropriately by the business including adherence to privacy legislation and monitoring customer/ client preferences
- Collaborate with various stakeholders including engineering, merchandising, customer service and buying teams to balance expectations and business outcomes
- Collaborate with the broader Sales & Marketing teams and contribute to developing marketing strategy, creative ideas and optimising content based on data insights
Phew! It’s a lot, right? But seriously, this will be an EPIC step in your marketing career!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Ideally around 3+ years experience in CRM management software, preferably Hubspot.
- Experience in end to end eDM campaigns and customer segmentation.
- Basic proficiency in Google Analytics and UTM tags.
- Familiarity with existing rules for legal compliance and GDPR.
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS is a bonus.
- A data-driven approach to testing and optimisation.
- A high level of attention to detail and contextual awareness.
- A proactive attitude - you get things done fast, at a consistently high quality, without having to be chased.
- Insatiable curiosity and creativity.
- Willingness to help others, occasionally going above and beyond your role when there is need.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to converse effectively with a diverse range of staff, peers and customers.
- Sound conflict management and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work to defined metrics and motivate others to achieve targets.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
Oh, and you’ll, of course, be a friendly, approachable, driven and reliable team member.
HERE’S OUR OFFERING:
- The way we work has been flipped on its head in recent times and here at Vinomofo, we’re all about it. We’re flexy and we know it!! Whether working from HQ or from home, you’ll be supported.
- A range of leave options, including birthday and wellness days. Don’t wanna work on your birthday? Done! Need a couple of days to reset, just cos? You got it!
- Wine tastings on the regular to keep your palate excited and your tasting notes fresh.
- Generous staff discounts, your cellar need never be empty!
- 24/7 access to our Employee Assistance Program for when you need a little extra support.
- An inclusive workplace that recognises the importance of a healthy work-life balance.
Vinomofo is committed to fostering a supportive workplace that embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion. If you require any adjustments throughout the recruitment process to allow you to participate equitably, please contact our People & Culture Consultant [email protected]
At Vinomofo, all employees are expected to take reasonable care for their own health and safety and the safety of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions;
Please note this role will require some onsite attendance. In order to remain compliant with current government pandemic orders and ensure the safety of our teams, we ask applicants to disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status or valid medical exemption prior to commencement.