Sendle builds shipping that is good for the world. We help small businesses thrive by making parcel delivery simple, reliable and affordable. We’re a B Corp and the first 100% carbon neutral delivery service in Australia, where we recently launched major partnerships with eBay and Shopify. In addition, we just launched in the United States, where in less than a year we have built a product that is already becoming beloved by customers.
We’re a bunch of good people doing good work, and we’re looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst to help take our marketing and product analytics to the next level. If you have a strong marketing and product analytics background, the patience to test, the hunger to learn more and the vision to see data at scale, we’d love to have you. Wanna join us?
What you’ll do
- Analyze marketing trends to identify and recommend channel and marketing strategies
- Deep dives into data to garner customer insights that help cross functional teams make better business decisions
- Understand and model customer journeys, LTV, RFM and segmentation
- Partner with the product and marketing teams to create tests to evaluate hypotheses and provide insights into results
- Get comfortable in the “dirty work” of A/B testing and tackling attribution issues
- Perform deep-dives to find the root causes behind variances of key parameters over a given time-period
- Develop and streamline necessary reporting, user-friendly dashboards and one-off analyses for the marketing team as well as senior management
- Monitor competitive landscape and industry standards to rapidly integrate best practices in performance marketing measurement.
- Work with business intelligence and data engineers to design and develop data infrastructure to support marketing and product growth
- Prepare and present quantitative analyses to inform peers and influence C-level leadership decision making .
What you’ll need
- Masters degree in Business Analytics or Business Intelligence, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, or Mathematics or other business/analytical disciplines or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience as a Business Analyst or Marketing Analyst
- Proficiency in SQL, R (or equivalent), Microsoft Excel, and statistical analysis tools
- Proficiency using business intelligence reporting tools (Tableau)
- Experience in experimentation and randomised control testing
- To consider data as a service and tend towards building for automation and at scale
- Strong operational business understanding, including potential impact of business decisions on various internal/external stakeholders and systems
- Advanced understanding of best practice analysis, programming and visualization techniques
- Experience within the Facebook & Google platforms and APIs is a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What matters to us
We believe that our culture is one of our most important assets. We have 5 key values that we look for in every member of our team.
- Humble - We put others first. We embrace and seek feedback from others.
- Honest - We speak gently but frankly. We take ownership of our mistakes and speak the truth.
- Happy - We enjoy the journey. We are optimistic and find opportunities in all things.
- Hungry - We aspire to make a difference. We aim high, step out of our comfort zones and tackle the hard problems.
- High-Performing - We relentlessly deliver. We know the goal and work fearlessly towards it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you want to be a part of something remarkable then we’d be excited to hear from you.