THE ICONIC Commercial team is data, product and trend orientated. Our Commercial team is customer obsessed and delivers the future of fashion through curating a customer centric platform of choice. Part of the Commercial team, the Platform Team is responsible for owning and driving the Platform Business strategy at THE ICONIC. We focus on growing Platform revenue via scalable models & services; creating mutual value with brands and thus ensuring THE ICONIC is the Partner of choice in ANZ for fashion/lifestyle brands, globally.
We are currently on the look out for a Platform specialist to join our team on a 10 Month Max Term Contract.
As a Platform Specialist, you are responsible for the profitable growth of platform revenue via our partner ecosystem including current models & services: Marketplace, Fulfilment Services, Marketing Services and any future new services i.e. Insights Services. You apply an entrepreneurial mindset, subject
matter expertise & excellent stakeholder management skills to drive partner investment in THE ICONIC platform & influence cross-functional business units to support platform revenue growth.
About the role:
- Contribute to the creation & execution of platform growth plans for strategic vendors across
relevant services/models; ensuring vendor-level plans are commercially viable, ambitious,
relevant and well-executed.
- Support Category Management on relevant platform topics; aiming to maximise engagement
and performance of platform models & services via relevant team training, education, upskilling.
- Collaborate with Category Management to hunt, pitch, sign & launch new & existing Vendors
onto relevant platform models & services in line with defined ways of working.
- Work with the Platform Manager/s to support relevant platform business initiatives that grow top
line revenue in line with profit.
- Coordinate / execute day-to-day tasks falling in platform team responsibility where required; this
includes but is not limited to NPS survey, seller newsletter, contract management.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders including product, marketing, operations, finance, legal
and customer support to ensure platform products are meeting user needs & platform scale
requirements; feeding any required action into appropriate channels (i.e. product roadmap) for
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices and emerging products in the platform
business space; assessing their fit and value of these into THE ICONIC platform.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably required by management.
What it takes..
- 1-2 years demonstrated experience in relevant field/s such as ecommerce management, account
management, category management or business development.
High level of end-to-end ownership; able to both execute own work as well as influence responsible
stakeholders effectively, in order to deliver best outcomes.
- Highly organised, motivated self-starter with ability to support & execute business development plans and
- Ability to stay curious, clearly define a problem and allow a deep understanding of the problem to inform
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Strong problem solving skills, with the ability to identify underlying causes to issues and apply specialist
knowledge to generate solutions.
- Highly analytical, with ability to monitor market trends and identify opportunities for platform business at THE
- Utilise business intelligence tools to gain insights into customer needs
- Thinking strategically and developing innovative sales and profit strategies that will drive growth
- Effectively communicating with clients and negotiating deals.
- Team player; knows when to seek support and understands that the best results are delivered through
Life at THE ICONIC
From our ways of working to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! People are our greatest asset and our ICONITE experience is designed to empower you to do your best work.
Here’s what to expect when you join THE ICONIC:
- Flexible working. We offer a hybrid and flexible working model so you can do your best work in a way that works for you
- The learning collective. Get your knowledge fix with our learning days, hackathons and access to LinkedIn Learning
- Parents at THE ICONIC. Access to our parental leave program and an extra day off for your kids' first day of school every year
- Birthday leave. Enjoy a paid day off for your birthday and an ICONIC voucher to treat yourself
- Curate your style. No matter what your style is, we have got you covered with our Amazing staff discount and our famous sample sales
- Wellbeing. Access to our discounted gym memberships and wellbeing programs with WHEREFIT
- People first. Access to our Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Volunteer days. Work with our Charity Partner Thread Together for society and environmental change.
- Furry friend. We are a dog friendly office for anyone who wants to bring their fur baby to work.
- Refer a friend. Enjoy a $4,000 referral reward for successfully placing a referral
We are committed to making it easy for everyone to apply. If you require accessibility support or any adjustments during the recruitment process, please send an email to [email protected]