Spriggy helps Aussie families teach their kids about money and makes it possible to manage it all from your pocket. We provide parents with a safe and simple way to pay their kids pocket money, set chores, manage savings, monitor spending, pay for school lunches and invest for their kids' future.
Spriggy launched in late 2016 and has had over 500,000 members join and a 4.8 star rating average from over 20,000 reviews. We recently closed our Series B round of $35m and are backed by high-calibre Australian investors, including Mike Cannon-Brookes' Grok Ventures and NAB ventures.
We’re a rapidly growing team, with people from diverse backgrounds that include engineering, design, physics, genetics, medicine, sports, ex-founders and mathematics. We’re all passionate problem solvers and we truly care about how people learn to use money.
Spriggy has experienced rapid growth over the last 5 years and we’re now looking for a Support Engineer to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for many day to day operations including IT support, systems maintenance and reporting. You’ll be led by the DevSecOps Engineer, while reporting to the Engineering Manager.
This is a great stepping stone opportunity to work in a successful startup environment. We have lots of room to grow in Spriggy and you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of this journey.
- You’re a team player. Your biggest sense of accomplishment comes from positive feedback from the colleagues around you. You love to help and gain satisfaction from knowing you improved someone’s efficiency.
- You’re a great communicator. You love getting to know your colleagues and feel comfortable communicating to staff of varying seniority.
- You’re autonomous. You work well in a team but you also can work independently when required.
- You love technology, both hardware and software.
- You love variety. Whether it’s fixing laptops, deploying software or wiring cables, you enjoy a bit of everything in your day.
- You love the startup environment or are keen to see what it’s like. If you’ve worked in a startup before you know what it’s like and love it. If you haven’t, you’re keen to try it out and see how a successful startup operates.
About the role:
- Provision and maintain physical company assets such as laptops and mobile devices.
- Provision and maintain office equipment such as printers and WiFi hardware.
- Assist with company projects such as office fit outs and relocations.
- Ensure your processes are all documented and up to date.
- Assist the Information Security team in maintaining systems access as needed.
- Assist with systems reporting, ensuring systems are secure and up to date.
- Provide 1st level on-call support. This can occasionally include after hours work, however we strive to minimize this as much as possible.
- Ensure internal SLAs are met.
- General application troubleshooting such as password resets and outage support.
- Comfortable with general IT support
- Comfortable learning software technologies as needed
- Good written and verbal communication communication
What you’ll get:
- Work at one of Australia’s fastest growing Fintechs alongside some of the best and brightest.
- An excellent culture, we encourage collaboration, growth and learning amongst the team.
- An autonomous and flexible role where you will be trusted with key tasks.
- An opportunity to have real impact and be part of a company with purpose.
- A flexible workplace environment.
Our team's diverse backgrounds ensure that our products talk to the needs of all Australian families. To continue to be able to do this well, we encourage applicants of diverse backgrounds to apply.