We’re Maropost, Canada’s 4th fastest growing tech company as named by Profit 500! Our Software as a Service Marketing Cloud technology provides organizations with a single platform to connect with customers via marketing automation, mass and transactional email, social media, mobile messaging, landing pages, and ecommerce.
Our platform is used and trusted by thousands of brands worldwide to maximise their revenue. Our Australian-based unified ecommerce platform empowers thousands of B2B and multi-channel ecommerce businesses, big and small, to achieve more. From online stores, POS terminals and marketplace connections, to inventory, order management and shipping, our all-in-one platform connects it all.
We’re on a mission to build the most technically advanced marketing & ecommerce platform in the world coupled with unsurpassed customer service and support. Find out more about what we do and the customers we work with atwww.netohq.com
We are excited to be looking for a Senior Manger- People and Culture Australia to help execute our Global People and Culture Programs. This is a new role due to extensive current and anticipated growth across Maropost.
Reporting to the Global VP of People and Culture (Toronto), the Sr Manager-People and Culture Australia will partner with the Australia HR Manager and local cross-functional teams to support the roll-out of People Programs and Processes. In the future, this role may also help support our growth across other regions.
What you’ll be involved in:
- Change Management- We are in a transformative period of growth and need to ensure proper change management as we role out new programs and elevate the employee journey globally.
- Weekly Stand-Up/ Senior Leadership Meetings- Partner with the HR Manager toprovide the People and Culture updates org wide.
- Brand Management- Working with Marketing and Corporate to execute the brand awareness campaigns (people perspective) both internally and externally through social media, job fairs, etc.
- Organizational Design- Working with Senior Leaders in Australia and Global HQ as we align structures and systems globally, and to prepare for continued growth.
- Development- Helping to build-out an online Process and Training Library accessible by employees globally. Recommending and rolling out global development programs and partnering with local Managers to ensure appropriate development and succession planning for their teams.
- Senior Management Coaching- Regularly working with and coaching senior AUS Management in Leadership skills and change management.
- Streamlining and Automation- Partnering with Global HQ to help roll out and automate new processes through our HR system and supporting People Managers with guidance on leveraging the tools for People Management.
- International Alignment- Work with People & Culture teams in India, North America and the opportunity to partner with other locations as we grow and expand throughout Europe
What you’ll bring to Maropost:
- Previous experience in the Tech or SaaS industry preferred but not required.
- 7-10 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience with change management preferred.
- ***Experience with, and ability to work with teams across multiple time zones Required. (this role will require working or holding meetings outside of normal local hours from time to time)
- Positive, with a collaborative attitude and the ability to demonstrate initiative.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Your relationships with both internal and external stakeholders are vital to the success of the teams.
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize workload and to be proactive. Being able to manage conflicting and fast changing work items.
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Intermediate technical understanding
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to guide or mentor Managers and Staff
What’s in it for you?
You’ll not only have the freedom to make this role your own but be part of helping grow the Maropost Commerce Cloud product and expand it into the North American market. If you want to work with other brilliant people in an extraordinary work culture and are eager to learn (and have fun) along the way, then Maropost is the place for you!
You’ll also have access to these perks:
- Full flexibility to set your hours and work from home, our Brisbane office or wherever in Australia makes you happy
- Wear what you want, every day is casual day
- Paid study leave
- An active social club with regular events
- A free Maropost Commerce Cloud store to live out your entrepreneurial dreams
- Discounted health insurance
- A focus on Health and Wellness
- Office Espresso and Friday beers
If it sounds to you like we’d be a match, we’d love to meet you! Apply today with a cover letter, resume and examples of previous work.
Applications will be treated as strictly confidential.