You are an audacious creative mind; consistent, confident and capable. You are recognised for being tuned into the latest trends in design and software. You can build out ideas with key stakeholders, nimbly producing powerful designs with industry-standard tools. At your core, you are a collaborative designer and can translate a vision into a reality. As a multi-functional in-house creative, you will be actively building integrated collateral for both massive and micro marketing campaigns; from email communications to editorial content to media campaigns, and the ongoing development of the Finder brand.
- Produce engaging and memorable brand collateral for Finder in for a variety of mediums and platforms, including email, performance marketing, social media, video and brand
- Playing an ongoing role in the development of Finder’s brand identity
- Work collaboratively within the marketing team to bring our brand strategy to life, focused on CRM, paid marketing, social media, audience engagement and user retention
- Collaborate with the Product & Design team to support the creation of user-centric designs across Finder’s platform
- Build graphics and identity systems for video and audio content across Finders wide categories
- Partner with the Marketing team to conceive of and create striking advertising assets that increase success metrics for broad and targeted initiatives across digital and above-the-line
- Create collateral for event activations and brand partnerships in print and digital formats
- Manage incoming creative requests and manage projects and process as needed
- Incorporate insights and analytics into the development of creative best practices
Desired Experience and Skills:
Please include a portfolio and any other links that illustrate the below qualifications
- Fluent in Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects, InDesign), and additional relevant software and devices.
- Capable of creating animated graphics for social ads, display ads and emails
- Demonstrated ability to lead a creative process in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Capable of both giving and receiving constructive criticism
- Collaborative, positive, proactive and authoritative, exceptional ability to manage ambiguity
- Passion for helping Australians through financial education
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email [email protected] with any questions or feedback.