Valiant is an innovative, award-winning platform connecting Australian business owners with the funding they need to grow and kick goals. How? With pioneering tech, a diverse panel of 80+ lenders and a talented team, we’ve revolutionised the lending game and empowered over 30,000 businesses.
What makes us different?
Applying for and securing finance is typically a struggle for business owners, but Valiant changes that completely. We bring the human touch to finance by making it accessible to Aussie SMEs and streamlining the traditional application process. While it can take months to get approved for business finance through a bank, Valiant can get to ‘yes’ in as little as a day, so our customers don’t have to wait indefinitely with plans up in the air. We also provide an end-to-end service, meaning we offer complete support to our customers from their initial enquiry through to settling funds.
Due to continued growth, we are now looking for an enthusiastic and energetic office manager to join us.
- Office Management: You will take ownership of all the things that keep our office running such as our weekly food/drink orders, drinks in fridges, general cleanliness of the office and front of house duties
- Office Administration: Working with different departments to ensure things like contracts, administration, accreditations and background checks are successfully completed in an accurate and timely manner.
Other office administrative tasks including ensuring that employee leave is logged accurately
To be successful in this role you will be;
- Organised: You can juggle multiple projects. You have a love for planning and delivering office experiences.
- Positive & resilient mindset. You'll need to bring big energy and a positive attitude to work every day.
- A people person. You'll work alongside our ‘Thrive team’ to drive cultural initiatives, so you'll need to build strong relationships with everyone in the team to help us scale our unique culture!
- Be agile, be resourceful to solve problems and be able to adjust to shifting deadlines and project goals.
- Be analytical: You will have great attention to detail.
- Growth Mindset: You always think about ways to make everything better, you are a game changer. You thrive in growing both professionally and personally.
- Brand new pet-friendly office. Bring your furry friend to work!
- Funded Induction product training and on-going coaching and support
- Ongoing training, development and professional educational support. Take your career to the next level and become the best version of yourself.
- Inclusive, passionate and supportive team. Innovation thrives on diversity and so do we.
- Weekly Friday drinks and monthly events.
- Fun, open plan office space located in the heart of Surry Hills, steps away from cafes and restaurants