We are looking for an energetic and dynamic Accounts Assistant who will work with our small, but growing, Finance team. You will support the Finance & Commercialisation Manager/Head of Finance in ensuring the smooth and efficient, day to day running of the Finance function.
What you'll be doing
- Accounts payable
- Supporting payroll
- Bank reconciliation
- Forecasting, reporting and assisting the team with month-end reporting
- Supporting Merchandise planning
- You'll have at least 2 years experience in a similar role
- You'll have relevant tertiary qualifications, with CPA or working towards your CPA accreditation
- You have an almost annoying attention to detail
- You're tech savvy
At The Sheet Society, it’s more than a workplace, it’s a community. With that in mind, we’re committed to making sure our employees are as happy in the workplace as our customers are in bed. Which is why our perks include:
- Staff Parking and great public transport links to our newly renovated office in Brunswick
- Sweet Dreams Day - a day off on your birthday
- Weekly snacks and drinks on a Friday
- Communal kitchen providing,, fruit, biccies, and lots of coffee
- Access to Wellbeing initiatives
- A social calendar with fun events held throughout the year
- Generous staff discounts
- Dog friendly office
Be a part of an energetic and fast-growing business where every day is different, every achievement is celebrated, and we’re only just getting started.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals from a variety of backgrounds. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.