*We have a remote-first culture and this position can be based anywhere from Australia or New Zealand. This role can be fully remote or a hybrid if you are in Melbourne. We encourage you to work in the way that best suits you
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 5,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
We are looking for a marketer who is passionate about supporting growth, driving brand awareness, and creating great experiences for prospects, customers and our community. You should be results-driven, with a focus on growing new business and retaining existing customers. You will have the opportunity to join a team that shapes the future of employee experience in APAC, and around the world.
You're deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a culture first activist. Culture Amp is looking for exceptional, team-oriented people interested in working within a close-knit customer team that builds effective relationships with thousands of the world's most innovative companies.
What you’ll be doing (Responsibilities)
- Work within a cross-functional customer team focused on growing and retaining our business in APAC, and defining the employee experience category in the region
- Partner with the APAC Regional Marketing Lead to identify and prioritise local opportunities for events, including meetups, workshops, webinars, and conference and third-party conferences
- Partner with the APAC Campaigns and Content Manager to develop and promote localised content to support our go-to-market strategy and messaging
- Partner with the APAC Marketing Coordinator to manage end-to-end all event logistics, including vendor and partner relationships
- Work with marketing and sales to determine appropriate marketing materials (data sheets, brochures, case studies, etc.), sponsorships, promotions and staffing for each event
- Contribute to and execute customer marketing events aimed at expanding current customer accounts
- Monitor and measure the success of local campaigns and events, and evaluate results in terms of the region’s goals
- Drive project schedules, adhere to budgets and oversee functions including graphic design, event planning and event management
What you bring to Culture Amp (Requirements)
- You’ve managed numerous projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
- Experience with developing, executing and tracking results tied to multi-touch marketing plans and events
- 3+ years of planning and executing marketing programs and events
- Able to shift gears between thinking and doing across a range of marketing activities like events, lead acquisition, social media - whatever it takes!
- Fine-tuned budget management skills
- Ability to travel for regional events roughly ~25% of your time (when and where permitted)
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Splash and Hubspot is a plus!
- Ability to inspire cross-functional teams to work with you and feel great about their contribution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work:
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- 100% flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
- Full usage of the Culture Amp platform to drive your development and provide regular avenues to share your voice on your team, department and the company
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!