We are seeking a Novated Leasing Customer Service Consultant to join our team in Sydney! You will play an integral role to ensure each customer receives an exceptional customer experience with every phone and email interaction. You will be the primary point of contact where you will facilitate the post settlement administration for each lease. This is a great opportunity for someone to take charge of their career progression by developing and growing with us.
About the Role
- Answering inbound calls & emails, managing customer salary packaging enquiries requests or complaints and providing excellent customer service in line with our Quality Assurance metrics through to resolution
- Consulting with internal and external stakeholders to resolve complex customer issues and implement process improvements to mitigate similar future issues
- Perform administrative activities to support the provision of service delivery
- Achieve KPIs and adhere to SLAs
- Execute all responsibilities in a way that is consistent with our vision and values.
- Identifying opportunities & making recommendations to improve procedural efficiency
- Build out, refine and document team processes
What You Bring To The Table
- 2+ years experience in a novated leasing support role
- Strong organisational skills
- Have exceptional written, numeric and verbal communication skills
- Be confident to liaise with key stakeholders
- Have a sense of urgency and the ability to work in a busy environment
- Have commitment and proven ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Have the ability to work effectively in a team environment; be proactive, take action to promote new ideas and solve problems
- Consistently act in the best interest of the customer and the business
What’s in it for you?
- Join a hyper-growth company: Flare has recently closed its series C funding round, securing $22 million to supercharge its growth in November 2020
- Learn from the best: You will be joining a team of accomplished entrepreneurs, high achievers, and individuals from all walks of life. All of their knowledge is at your fingertips.
- Location, location, location: Our office is right on the water in Millers Point. Close by to Wynyard, Barangaroo, and the rocks, it is removed from the hustle and bustle whilst still being well and truly in the CBD.
- Competitive base salary
- Perks: Staff breakfasts and snacks, WFH days, weekly team events
Flare is a Sydney-based fintech. We build market-leading onboarding, benefits and employee engagement solutions for the workplace, and financial products designed to help Australians live their best financial lives. Over 2500 companies use Flare’s technology to save time, build culture and improve employee retention for their 650,000 workers. Employees can access these solutions through Flare and most leading HR and payroll platforms, and directly through Slate, an innovative workplace financial services brand that helps Australians plan for a secure future.