Seer Medical is a team of experts in clinical science, biomedical engineering and design tackling some of the most challenging problems in medical diagnostics. Founded in 2017, Seer has grown rapidly to deliver an at home video-EEG-ECG service for epilepsy diagnostics and management that has now helped over 1,300 people around Australia. This is just the beginning, and we are looking for the best and brightest to join our growing team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an exciting opportunity for a proficient administrator or customer service expert with a highly attuned eye for detail to join our busy medical practice. This role focuses on coordinating medical bookings, primarily via phone, and organising resources and equipment to meet clinical requirements. This role is suited to a client and service orientated administrator, who is self-motivated and enjoys working within a team.
- Manage outbound calls to patients to organise and confirm clinic bookings.
- Communicate key information relevant to bookings in a clear and concise manner, with special regard to managing patient expectations.
- Coordinate and assign clinical resources (both people and equipment) for each of our clinics around Australia.
- Update calendars and internal documents to reflect new and updated bookings.
- Uphold the highest level of customer service, ensuring our patients receive a seamless patient journey, from the moment they walk in, to the moment they walk out.
- Respond to all patient queries and concerns in a timely manner, including troubleshooting issues and escalating them in an appropriate manner.
- Maintain data integrity and patient confidentiality at all times.
- Pro-actively provide essential office and administrative support to the Clinical team, including supporting Medical Receptionist with inbound calls.
- Support Office Manager by assisting with other administrative tasks as required.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and excellent English communication skills, written and verbal.
- An outstanding phone manner.
- A high level of attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Strong administrative/document control skills (accuracy in touch typing, data entry, checking, compiling, scanning and generating reports).
- The ability to accurately and succinctly document all communications.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- To be proactive, with a flexible approach and show strong initiative.
- High level of competency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite is required. Experience with Trello would also be advantageous, and it will be important that you have the demonstrated ability to quickly learn new software.
- Previous experience in an administrative, compliance, document control, booking specialist or medical administrator role.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Willingness to work flexible hours when needed and must be able to work on Saturdays.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work with the best of the best solving life changing problems.
- Working in an inclusive environment that promotes diversity.
- Joining a dynamic company at a time of major growth and international expansion.
- Good professional development and career growth.
- A competitive salary.