- Work with top enterprise eCommerce clients
- Flexible remote working arrangements
- Work wherever you want in the world for two months of the year
- Growing company with opportunities for progression
We are looking for a Project Manager (Digital) on our technical solutions team. This person has likely worked as a technical consultant in the past and then grown their career to include project management and team leadership responsibilities. The Project Manager (Digital) is a critical role within the Client Success Team to deliver outstanding client outcomes and fulfil the overall vision and enterprise-level client experience.
The Technical Project Manager (Digital) will work closely with clients, developers, sales, marketing, client success and the product team, to plan, lead and organise;
- New client onboarding
- Client tech support and maintenance
- Technical improvements and internal tools
in order to help achieve high standards of performance and quality for all internal and external stakeholders to deliver business value on time and on budget.
At LUX, we're hands-on "doers" at all levels of the organisation. If you love challenging yourself and are driven by making an impact, we encourage you to apply.
Embracing our company values is a key requirement of the role:
- Transparent: Implement tools and techniques to track, manage and report on tasks & documentation; keep all stakeholders informed proactively on risks & issues
- Game Changer: Challenge solutions, processes & techniques without losing focus on value creation for stakeholders
- Collaborative: Be the conduit between clients, client success, sales, engineering and product team to exchange perspectives & to create better processes and products
- We Care: Respect others’ knowledge, experience, skills and opinions.
- Excellence: Commit to delivering high quality and best practices; take pride in both their individual contributions as well as that of the broader team
- Client Onboarding and Client Maintenance: Manage end-to-end new client implementation, client tech support and maintenance processes, including communication, reporting and documentation; be the primary interface between internal tech resources and the client for any technical requirements
- Pre-sales client tech requirements: Manage pre-sales client tech requirements processes between sales and technical teams, assisting the commercial team with client requirements gathering, estimating and pitches where required
- Internal tool development & technical projects: Manage and facilitate technical projects for internal stakeholders, such as tool development for Client Success and Marketing; managing technical requirements and resources
- Workflows and processes: Develop workflows and processes to ensure projects are completed on time, within scope and budget
- Project tasks and dependencies: Ensure all project tasks and dependencies are identified and logged in task management systems and communicated internally and to the client.
- Relationship management: Build and maintain good relations between all project team members and stakeholders
- Continuous Improvement projects: Champion projects that will reduce the time taken for a client to be onboarded including building easy client interfaces & managing up to date documentation (external & internal)
- Stakeholder management: Support management stakeholders to create high performing, self-organising, empowered teams
- Team leadership: Inspire, lead and coach the Technical Solutions team to deliver outstanding client outcomes and fulfil the company’s vision
- 5+ years proven track record in Digital Project Management in a scale up environment
- 1+ years leadership experience; managing, training and mentoring team members
- Strong history of working with internal/external tech and non-tech stakeholders, including large enterprise clients
- Experience in Agile Project Management
- Experience using Atlassian products (Jira/Confluence/Asana/Smartsheets)
- Track record of overseeing and managing multiple projects
- Ability to create and maintain ongoing project documentation and processes
Skills & Qualifications:
- Relevant tertiary and/or industry qualifications in IT and/or equivalent industry experience
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills with the ability to positively influence others
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Excellent Excel and project management software skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills and a full-time Aussie working visa
- Project Management Professional (PMP), PRINCE2 Foundation/PRINCE2 Practitioner, or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
About Longtail UX (“LUX”):
With our patented eCommerce technologies, we help our clients deliver a superior customer experience to dramatically improve their online revenue generation. Smart companies are using LUX to completely reimagine what’s possible in terms of acquiring new customers online at a compelling and measurable ROI.
We work with clients around the world, including some of Australia's best-known brands across retail, peer-to-peer marketplaces, finance and travel, including Myer, Graysonline, Catch Group, Dan Murphy’s, Adore Beauty and many others. Our international business is also growing quickly, with established clients across the US, Europe, Japan and Latin America, including international brands like Kewpie, Bravissimo and Adevinta Group.
LUX was co-founded by an Ex-Googler and is backed by well-known institutional investors, including Investec and W23, the investment arm of Woolworth’s Group. We have a hard-working and super fun team that strongly values diversity while generating exceptional value for clients.
We value our people and work hard to make sure that every day in the office is a good one. We encourage idea sharing, support personal development, celebrate achievements and appreciate there is life outside of work. We are growing quickly, so there is ample opportunity for personal career growth too.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career, send us your CV and cover letter, explaining why this job sounds like a great fit for you!
For more information, please contact [email protected]
Please note, we are currently receiving a high volume of applicants for the roles we advertise so may only contact you if you are successful at the initial stage of our recruitment process.
** To all recruitment agencies: Longtail UX does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our contact alias, Longtail UX employees or any other company location. Longtail UX is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.