Powering delivery for Australia’s leading retailers including Sephora, General Pants, Harvey Norman and Kathmandu, Shippit is a powerful shipping engine for modern retailers that saves time, money and removes friction in the delivery process.
Shippit’s mission is to revolutionise how we send anything, to anyone, anywhere. Our team is creating a future where logistics infrastructure is connected through our technology to provide delivery experiences that are delightful and reduce waste.
About the role
Shippit is on the lookout for a Customer Success Manager. You will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention, loyalty and advocacy. You will work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
You will be responsible for onboarding new customers by engaging executive teams in the launch, driving ongoing adoption and demonstrating ongoing value. You will be responsible for the lifecycle experience of customers post-onboarding.
- Understand the Shippit platform on a technical level and be prepared to answer questions and help customers to optimise & customise their use of Shippit within their business
- Demonstrate a high level of customer satisfaction by exceeding customer expectations through meetings, engagement, demos and onboarding
- Identify whitespace within your portfolio - what could be converted to committed revenue, additional products & also growth opportunities within your portfolio of merchants.
- Demonstrate a high level of business aptitude to engage, promote and upsell business products that increase MRR
- Demonstrates a high learning trajectory to ensure customers receive accurate product information in order to enhance their experience with the platform
- Build unbelievable relationships with customers and be their voice in the business; enhance and increase adoption of the Shippit solution, ensuring retention
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and manage the relationship with your set of accounts in conjunction with the broader Customer Success team.
- Work closely with relevant teams to aid with the development and improvement of the product by gathering feedback to identify recurring issues and opportunities with the product
- Exceed customer expectations to create advocates, promoting strong word of mouth referral for Shippit within the industry
- Work closely with relevant teams to execute scalable education programs to your set of accounts
- Monitor data trends, create reports for the purpose of delivering a plan for further success
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- 2+ years customer success experience in a SaaS or software company
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role
- Experience of working with Salesforce CRM but not essential
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Logistics knowledge is an advantage
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
We’re on a mission that needs the right humans to help make ship happen.
Our core values haven’t changed since launch, and we embrace and celebrate these values in our day-to-day. We love to push the envelope to break though old norms, make good sh**t taking passion and pride in our work, have a laugh through the good and challenging times and, we are good humans - we have heart and want to improve the world we live in whilst having fun along the way.
We’re a great place to work and we can back that up. Shippit’s been ranked as #7 in Linkedin’s Hottest Startups to work at in 2019. We have a high-performance culture, everyone can make a difference, together we make great ship happen.
We have an overriding focus on wellness are committed advocates for mental health awareness and gender pay equality & we’re committed to supporting and nurturing our team with perks like flexible work arrangements, above industry-standard parental leave and so much more!