Seer is developing technology to revolutionise the diagnosis and management of neurological conditions, with a special focus on epilepsy. Our mission is to deliver deep personalised clinical insights and advance patient experience with leading-edge technology.
Our technology consists of wearable devices, a cloud platform and machine learning systems. These systems are at the core of our at-home video-EEG-ECG monitoring and diagnostic service - the first of its kind. Seer has already made a big impact across Australia over the last four years and is now building for international expansion.
About the role
We are looking for a skilled Accounts Receivable Officer to provide financial, administrative and administration services.
Accounts receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Process claims through our Medicare billing system
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Liaising with customers and payers to resolve any discrepancies
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Proven working experience as Accounts Receivable Officer
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software (Xero)
- Proficiency in English, MS Office and Google Suite
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
What we offer
- An opportunity to work with the best of the best, solving life-changing problems in healthcare
- Joining a dynamic company at a time of major growth and international expansion
- Good professional development and career growth
- Working in an inclusive environment that promotes diversity
- A competitive salary.
At Seer, we are committed to creating a diverse team whose members help each other to grow. For this reason, we encourage women and people from minority groups to apply for jobs with us.