Who we are
Rokt is expanding rapidly and globally – operating in 16 markets worldwide, with its headquarters in NYC, and a major R&D hub in Sydney. As the global leader in ecommerce technology, Rokt powers the Transaction Moment™ of best-in-class companies including Live Nation, Groupon, Staples, Lands' End, Fanatics, GoDaddy, Vistaprint, and HelloFresh. Our mission: To make ecommerce smarter, faster, and better.
With annual revenues of more than US$100M and a vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in ‘Great Places to Work’ in the US and Australia. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us attract, engage, and develop the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work.
Keen to join a fast-growing company and a vibrant culture? Learn more at rokt.com.
Rokt is seeking a Senior Analyst, FP&A to join our team. Reporting to the VP, FP&A, you will be responsible for providing the data-driven analysis and insights we need to make rigorous financial and strategic decisions. We’re looking for someone who is recognised by their peers for their exceptional financial modelling, and who understands how to extract and communicate actionable insights from their analysis.
- Build and maintain the financial models that drive our rolling forecasts
- Prepare timely and accurate reporting to help our Board, Investors and Executive Team make better decisions
- Perform variance analysis against budgets, forecasts and historicals to identify financial and operational trends
- Measure and report on operating metrics that help us understand and forecast the key drivers of our business
- Support the strategic planning process, working with business leaders to deliver our annual budget
- Support strategic finance initiatives including capital raises, acquisitions, 409A valuations and ad hoc system and process improvements
- 2+ years experience in investment banking, corporate finance or similar background, or at a fast-growing technology company
- Exceptional financial modelling skills - you can model anything you put your mind to
- Outstanding attention to detail - you care about getting it right the first time and double-check everything
- Written and oral communication - you understand that how you say something is as important as what you’re saying
- Excellent time management - you can manage multiple workstreams and relationships on tight deadlines
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing, high-velocity culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses, and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - Grow your career in our rapidly growing company.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies, as well as mental health and wellness days for all employees. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us!
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone enjoys the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love you to apply for one of our open roles - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.