hi, we’re hipages Group.
We create effortless solutions that help tradies streamline and grow their businesses and delight their customers. The two products in the group are hipages, Australia's largest online tradie marketplace, where our team gets to help shape the on-demand tradie economy and Tradiecore, a SAAS product helping tradies optimise their businesses.
Over 3 million Australians have used hipages where a home improvement job is posted every 20 seconds! Our purpose of transforming the trade industry, creating better lives for everyone drives our curious, creative and energised team to achieve this.
As a Sales Manager for our Inbound team, you will help develop the strategy for your sales team and mentor team members to be equipped with the skills and motivation to succeed.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to exceed all your budgets and are always looking to implement a plan to continuously improve. You are continually testing new training methods, sales processes and motivational techniques and are finding ways to improve the output of your teams.
How you will make an impact:
- Devising a commercial strategy that will exceed New Business targets for Tradie acquisition:
- Inbound Team: Sales process, conversation/scripting and overall strategy to maximise commercial outcomes for the entire channel
- Working with your Sales Representatives to implement and adjust the commercial strategy throughout the month.
- Ensuring that your team is building their skills with regular coaching & training.
- Ensuring that your team is high performing and the members are culturally aligned and aware of how their role impacts business strategy.
- Accurately reporting to senior leadership on performance and keeping them updated on the strategy.
- Managing key daily activities related to your team ie disregarded customer reviews, lead assignment (in collaboration with sales operations), etc
- Working with cross company stakeholders to drive revenue growth results from existing Tradies (ie Trade Marketing, Sales Operations, etc)
- 3 years of sales management or team leadership experience
- More than 5 years experience within a Sales role
- Proven track record of exceeding targets
Take a look inside our home:
- A close-knit diverse family of bright, respectful, collaborative members who love to solve problems and jump on new opportunities;
- High-touch personalised investment in your continuous career development;
- Agile cross-functional teams who value teamwork - from Hackathon to team off-sites, to Product roadshows, you get to experience it all;
- Competitive salary and benefits, plus equity via our Employee Share Program, we’re all owners of hipages and other great perks such as 14 weeks paid parental leave;
- Daily bottomless continental breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks;
- Inspiring office and location - based in the heart of Sydney CBD, only a few steps from Town Hall Station;
- Remote work and flexible work (50/50) hybrid model;
- Social connection focus: Friday socials, company parties and teaming activities - the best in town!
Sounds like you're home? Apply Now!
Innovation & Collaboration: are two important core values at hipages which both cannot be achieved successfully without a diverse and inclusive team. We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas and we are more interested in learning about you as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role we encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you!