THE ICONIC is Australia and New Zealand’s leading online fashion, sport, kids and lifestyle retailer. Our purpose is Liberation, and we create seamless and inspiring experiences for our customers, our people and our partners so that they can express the best version of themselves. We DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation, and we bring incredible ideas to life!
Our business is dynamic and tech plays a key role in helping it thrive! From our customer experience online or via our apps, to our fulfilment centre robotics, supply chain tech and everything in between, our Internal Product team is there.
The Product team is made up of customer and internal Product experts who are strategic thinkers leading and guiding cross-functional squads of Engineers, UX Designers and Data Scientists to ensure our customers and internal teams are delighted with every tech interaction. The team works with all areas of the business to set the strategy, roadmap and feature definition for all our tech products, from new features, existing systems and upgrades and internal systems. This team are tech-savvy, business focused, big-picture visionaries with a passion for innovation. We offer the opportunity to learn and grow every day, and amazing employee discounts to shop on THE ICONIC!
What you’ll do
- Inspire your cross-functional team of engineers, designers to improve workflow and system efficiency and experience
- Enhance existing internal products help to develop new functionality and optimise systems
- Spend time in the business to understand internal customer problems and find innovative solutions
- Demonstrate how business processes, data, and product features all fit together to deliver value for customers and the business
- Design, implement and reengineer quality bespoke apps for the receipt of stock, put-away, picking, packing, delivery and cycle counting
- Immerse yourself in the logistics and supply chain operating environment leading the delivery of key strategic enablers (i.e Robotics and AI, enhancing our premium delivery offerings)
Key learning opportunities to help you grow
- Learning Days & access to THE ICONIC Learning Bank to accelerate your own learning
- Work alongside subject matter experts and across our dynamic business
- Work in a highly collaborative and energetic environment
To be considered for this role, you will have demonstrated experience including:
- A passion for delivering empowering tech to drive a simple and efficient business model, matched with the ability to methodically break down and operating model into its component parts and get it humming
- 5+ years Product Owner experience in an Agile environment
- 5+ years requirements gathering & workshopping experience
- Superior written and oral communication skills with strong stakeholder relationship management
- Improving internal operating models and processes
- Taking a product from strategy, through to initial idea, implementation, support, and continuous improvement
- Applying product management fundamentals in an Agile environment - definition of WHY, definition of READY, and definition of DONE
- A methodical approach to problem solving, and well-practiced toolkit of methods to apply to get to root causes and find the best solutions
- Ability to methodically (with data) assess the value of a solution and evaluate it against others
- Strong organisational skills
- A calm and measured influence within the team environment
- Ability to get things done, either autonomously or within a team, depending on the circumstances
- The ability to articulate complicated problems so non technical stakeholders can understand and contribute to the solution
Experience in the following would be a plus:
- An understanding of the logistics and supply chain operating environment and trends in this space (i.e. shipping, robotics, directed put-away, warehouse management).
This role is performed on a hybrid working arrangement, which means you will split your time working in the office and in a location of your choice. When in the office you'll usually be based in the dog friendly Sydney CBD with great transport, shopping and food districts, and all within close distance to Hyde Park for those who enjoy lunchtime exercise or just some fresh air!