Apromore is a leading provider of open-source solutions for process mining and AI-driven business process improvement. Our vision is to democratize process mining by enabling organizations to achieve digital transparency and operational excellence. We’ve helped dozens of organizations leverage the full potential of their business transactional data to enhance their productivity, product & service quality, and compliance. Our process mining platform is the result of over ten years of research and innovation at The University of Melbourne and several other universities worldwide. Our customers include leading companies in the banking, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, and government sectors.
To learn more, visit https://apromore.com
We are searching for a high calibre and accountable Business Development Representative to be a part of our demand generation team, with a focus on the APAC market. As an integral part of the sales cycle, you will support and work cross-functionally with sales leadership and marketing. In this role you will develop and drive new leads as well as deliver and communicate an understanding of the process analytics market.
In a nutshell, you will:
• Generate new sales activity through lead generation for the sales team
• Work together with sales and marketing departments targeting inbound and proactive outbound prospects and leads
• Nurture and follow up on warm leads to secure meetings (SQLs) for assigned sales executives • Effectively collaborate with assigned sales executives to ensure alignment in strategy and goals to maximise opportunities and sales activity
• Successfully identify, qualify and close prospects; overcome objections through consultative approach
• Meet and exceed monthly sales KPIs and monthly quota of meeting appointment for sellers (SQLs) and Sales Accepted Leads (SALs)
• Track and manage meetings and opportunities in our CRM following standard internal sales processes
• Gain high level understanding of our solution and product offerings, strong influence and customer centric positioning to drive awareness, curiosity and appointments
• Participate in targeted marketing events and/or promotional marketing activity.
• A team player. You understand that sales is a challenge best tackled as a team. You effectively partner with your sales counterparts, utilising their expertise
• Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
• Experience working through various channels to great effect (Phone, Email, Social)
• Passionate about working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
• Determined and focused hunter and self-driven individual who thrives on preparation, execution and exceeding targets
• Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods and practices
• Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management
• Extensive background and experience in building and executing upon account and break-in strategy
• Experience setting up meetings with executives coupled with the ‘know how’ to get past ‘gatekeepers’
• Ability to research, create persona-led/customer-centric scripts and test and learn multiple approaches to break-in and drive appointments
• Ability to communicate with global stakeholders in multiple time zones • Able to work autonomously, maintain self-motivation and drive
• Tertiary education degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline.
• Experience with complex technology products, services and solutions, ideally in the business analytics market
• A proven track record of successfully targeting senior level VP/+ executives
• Strong knowledge of competitive, vertical and industry trends
• Strong focus on metrics, and reporting on all areas of your prospecting funnel.
• Location: Melbourne, Australia.
• Employment type: full-time, continuing.
• Competitive salary.
• Flexible work arrangement, incl. working from home.
• Work rights: Australian permanent residency or citizenship required.
For inquiries on this position, contact us at [email protected]