If you’re looking for a job that allows you to work flexibly and use your subject knowledge from VCE to help current students, then a role as a VCE Content Creator might be for you!
We’re an Australian, venture-backed edtech startup with global ambitions and an overarching mission to improve education. Our in-house content production, tech, sales and support functions are unified in supporting secondary students and teachers across New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria to achieve outstanding learning outcomes with our innovative educational resources. In 2022, we’re looking forward to expanding our reach even further and are therefore looking for exceptional talent to support our growth!
About the role
Edrolo is searching for enthusiastic and passionate university students to join our Chemistry, General/Further Maths, or Physics teams and help create the best possible resource for VCE students. We are looking for individuals who have a keen interest and performed exceptionally well in their chosen subject during VCE.
You’ll work as part of a close-knit team led by a subject expert and will be given ongoing training and support to translate your knowledge and passion into high-quality content.
- Author high quality content using our processes, possibly in multiple formats (written, video), both individually and collaboratively as a team
- Review content from other team members
- Provide effective and constructive feedback in a timely manner
Does the following sound like you?
- You are able to work 20 hours per week, the majority from our Melbourne CBD office
- You scored 40+ (raw) study score in your chosen subject (Chemistry, General/Further Maths, or Physics) in VCE
- You ideally have experience tutoring
- You have a growth mindset and enjoy working out how to do things better
- You’re a strong team player and love collaborating with others
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have a passion for our vision to improve education
About the offer
We’re looking forward to a great new Edroller joining our team and want to empower them to achieve great things with us. In return, we’re offering the opportunity to:
- Be part of a growing startup organisation that genuinely believes in its mission to improve education
- Make a meaningful contribution to our student users and teams
- See the tangible difference you’re making each and every day
- Have flexible working hours, work location and casual dress
- Work alongside talented, passionate and fun colleagues
- Attend plenty of team events - we’re an inclusive, collaborative and close-knit team and we’re looking forward to welcoming some new team members