ROLLER is a global software-as-a-service company, designed to help businesses in the leisure and attractions industry operate more efficiently, more effectively, and deliver great guest experiences. ROLLER helps its customers offer amazing guest experiences through a full suite of venue management features, including ticketing, point-of-sale, CRM, self-serve kiosks, memberships, digital waivers and more. We are a fast growing global company, with customers in over 25 countries, in a wide array of industries, ranging from theme parks, museums, zoos, trampoline parks, water parks, aquariums, wake parks - just to name a few!
At the heart of ROLLER is our team - which consists of 50+ highly energetic, driven, intelligent, and humble professionals, all contributing to helping build a great and enduring business. We truly believe that the sky's the limit for us, and we are well on our way to becoming a global success story. But most of all, we love what we do... and we are looking for like minded people to join us on this amazing journey!
We’re seeking a qualified Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our high performing team, to help build and maintain our sales pipeline. Reporting to the VP of Sales, you’ll identify and source good-fit prospects who can benefit from our product and services, while driving and building relationships.
You’re a people person! As the first line of communication with prospects, you will have a strong understanding of the sales process, while excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales Account Executives up for success. You will be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. You know that every potential contact is an opportunity for you to boost growth and customer acquisition levels.
You should demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have strong analytical skills. You will have a sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables, while also bringing new ideas to the company.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Build and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales Account Executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Utilise Hubspot, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Initiate meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales account executives
- Collaborate with a distributed sales team to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
Desired Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing/Sales, Business, or related field
- 2-3 years of prior experience as a business development representative with a track record of achieving quotas
- SaaS experience preferred but not essential
- Must have working rights
- Strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value
- Strong and professional communication skills - written, verbal, presentation
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently
- Contributes fully to the team effort, and has a collaborative approach who shares success
- Drive, grit, team oriented
- Proficiency with Hubspot or other CRM software
- You get to work on an exciting product, in a fun, high growth industry, that clients really love - check our Capterra and G2 reviews
- Work from home allowance
- Regular events, fun social sessions and a full employee assistance program to actively support our team's health and wellbeing
- Work with a driven, fun and switched on team that works and plays hard
- Genuine career growth opportunities as we continue to expand