Learning and Development Partner
Baraja is changing the world of self-driving cars through the invention of a new type of LiDAR called Spectrum-Scan™ that delivers ultra-high performance at high resolution, even at incredibly far distances. Today, Baraja LiDAR is already deployed in multiple verticals, working with global automotive and industrial partners.
Originally founded in Sydney, Australia, we also have offices in San Francisco, China and Europe. We are funded by Sequoia, Blackbird and Main Sequence Ventures and we are excited to continue growing the team, so if you are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic role in a start-up we are keen to hear from you!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Learning and Development Partner to join our wider People & Culture department and deliver, develop, and build learning and development material.
Reporting to the Learning and Development Specialist, you will partner and consult with key business units to offer Learning and Development expertise, while owning the onboarding function.
Inside the Job:
- Develop and deliver competency-based training process and products consistent with business requirements.
- Develop content material i.e., presentations, workshops, process documentation, FAQ’s, online modules and supporting content.
- Facilitate group and individual training sessions.
- Develop understanding of learning principles, practices, and frameworks.
- Consult with subject matter experts and source relevant information to design, develop and implement innovative contemporary learning content.
- Communicate and share learning resources.
- Collaborate with the People Administrator and IT Team to organise the onboarding and induction needs.
- Must have familiarity with technology – software.
- Familiarity with hardware products is desirable.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time.
- Ability to manage stakeholders and drive action.
- Thrive in fast paced changing environment.
- Have previous experience developing and implementing effective e-learning solutions.
- Experience with online module creation within Learning Management Systems.
- Highly Developed written and verbal communication, exceptional interpersonal skills with the proven ability to engage, coach and motivate employees.
Be part of a high-performance team.
We work toward our goals by being in constant communication in person and through a range of technologies. We also have big ears for feedback from customers to help us continually improve the Baraja experience. We are pretty good at what we do (but definitely not perfect), so you’ll be learning from and working with a top-flight team on a mission to be better every day.
What matters to us.
We believe that our culture is one of our most important assets and we’ve wrapped it up with three key values that we do our best to live up to every day:
- Hustle to deliver on hard and meaningful problems - Passion to achieve. Resilience & learning. What's the next challenge?
- Build the machine that builds the machine - It’s not enough to design amazing products, we need to design the means to manufacture these products, at scale.
- Develop sustained high performance - Great teams make great things. They also respectfully challenge each other to reach the next milestone.
What we can offer you.
- Healthy lunch provided onsite.
- Wellness Budget.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Learning & Development budget.
- Internal progression opportunities.
- ESOP offering & remuneration package.
- Monthly social events.
- Volunteer day.
- Team lunches.
- Social sporting teams i.e. hiking, soccer, frisbee and table tennis.
What are you waiting for? If this role excites you, we’re keen to have a chat!