Our Purpose: At Faethm AI, our mission is to prepare every worker, everywhere, for the future of work.
Our Company: Founded in 2017 in Sydney, Faethm is a software-as-a-service artificial intelligence platform delivering data, analytics and insights on the impact of emerging technologies on the workforce. Our AI-driven capability is the world’s data source for navigating external impacts like AI/ robotic technologies, the evolution of work, and COVID-19 on the workforce. Our capability helps clients evaluate the impact of these trends on any economy, industry, organisation, or job and suggests viable transition pathways for impacted employees into 'future proof' career pathways.
Our Team: We are looking to massively scale our squads, so it couldn't be a better time to come aboard and help build out a world-class user-centric organisation. Our inclusive and collaborative design team is made up of self-starters. We are looking for new teammates who are able to see the big picture, understand our users and translate big data into intuitive designs and seamless experiences. The world of work and learning is an incredibly varied space and we have only begun to scratch the surface in understanding and solving key pain points to design for true impact.
The Role: As a Product Designer at Faethm, you will work in a growing team in a scale-up environment within a global company. You will be embedded within a squad centred on a particular problem to solve and will oversee the user experience of a product or feature from conception until launch as well as additional ongoing iterations. You will partner closely with engineering, product, learning design and project management to find elegant solutions to design challenges, turning conceptual ideas into potential solutions through research synthesis and design.
What you will do:
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, Data Scientists and Engineers to understand customer needs, refining prototypes and shipping features that solve key business and user problems within the world of work.
- Contribute to the product and design vision by designing and improving products and features for users through UX Design, prototypes and interface design.
- Contribute and maintain our design system and component library, with designers working across other products.
- Research and synthesise customer feedback with product managers to help prioritise the roadmap.
- Support the Design/Product team in embedding a User-Centric organisation.
To be successful in this role, you'll ideally have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer or UX Designer.
- Proven ability to solve problems and design elegant solutions.
- Fluency in user-centric design methods, exploration, storytelling, and detailed interaction design.
- Demonstrated skills in visual design and a critical eye for the details that matter.
- Have shown an ability to bring clarity and structure to a user experience challenge.
- Expert level in design tools - Figma, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and research skills.
- Flexibility, openness to new things and being able to propose innovative ideas.
- Ability to work in a growing and dynamic environment with integrity and a sense of humour.
- Fluency in English.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
Join Faethm and you will: Work for an inventive, purpose-driven and civic-minded company with an ambitious but realisable mission and vision that tackles a very real and globally important issue. People are our secret sauce.
What are you waiting for? Come and work with an amazing team of professionals, in an autonomous, agile, yet supportive and flexible environment. Faethm is an equal opportunity employer. We find excellence in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.