As a senior engineering voice in a tight-knit startup experiencing explosive growth, you will be working on infrastructure on our consumer healthcare apps Pilot and Kin.
Why join Eucalyptus?
- Get in at the ground floor at one of the fastest growing startups in the country (while we are <30 people)
- Challenge yourself by working in uncharted territory in consumer tech and telehealth
- Thousands of actual users (and hundreds of 5 star reviews) on our products means you are making a real and measurable impact (in some cases, life-changing – not joking – check out the Pilot and Kinreviews)
- Learn from some of the best marketers, engineers, creatives and entrepreneurs. We do everything from creating ads, to buying media, to testing ideas in-house, so you will be exposed to disciplines you didn't know existed.
- Our hiring bar is extremely high, and you'll join a diverse team coming from Koala, Canva, Atlassian, Buzzfeed, Optiver, Spaceship, McKinsey and more
- Central Sydney-CBD office with a buzzing energy (at least until Corona hit)
- Competitive salary with equity (stock options)
As a senior full stack developer at Eucalyptus you should:
- Be a key architectural voice in designing and building a scalable frontend and backend for our multi-brand platform.
- Balance rapid iteration speed with the overall stability, security and modularity of our system.
- Work closely with product and design, as well as marketing, content, and operations to develop the best telehealth infrastructure.
- Mentor colleagues and contribute to championing development processes, guidelines and engineering practices for the team (e.g. Pair Programming, Code Reviews).
We're one of the highest growth startups driven by the mission of re-envisioning the future of digital healthcare in Australia.
Within our first year, we launched two highly successful brands, Pilot, a medical advisor for men's health and Kin Fertility, Australia's first contraception subscription service. Since our inception, we have thousands of active users and hundreds of 5 star reviews! We're not joking when we say we have made measurable, and in some cases, life-changing impact on people's lives (check out our Pilot and Kin reviews).
With our recently secured Series A $8mil funding, we're looking for some awesome people to join us on the next step of our journey!
Check our Pilot and Kin
- Need to have work rights in Australia and available for work in Sydney
- Several years developing software at other startups or software companies under your belt.
- Recent and extensive full stack experience building web products using JS frameworks such as Vue or React, Web Technologies (ES6, Promises, CSS), TypeScript, Node, GraphQL, PostgreSQL.
- Practical experience with scalable cloud architecture with AWS, and dev ops or security experience is a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with building reusable components across multiple applications and code bases